1. Wipeoutt31's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

2. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

SOUNDTRACK MASTERPIECE! I felt a tickling on my feet and a sudden need to wear bell-bottoms and three-buttons-open shirt as 'Stayin' Alive' started beating. Bee Gees are the kings of the dancefloor, Travolta is the queen.

3. The Macho King's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

"How Deep Is Your Love" will always be my favorite song by The Bee Gees.

4. RumbleFish's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

Qualcosa come la peggiore scena di stupro della storia del cinema

5. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

Pienso en "Boggie nights". Según PTA, los años 70 como una etapa de ilusión que cobijaba un lado inconforme y hasta oscuro. Era un momento de ilusión que para los 80 se esfuma. Esto sucede en el filme de Badham, en donde la frustración parece convivir con los personajes. De pronto el sexo, el alcohol, la violencia y el baile son medios de escape para la aceptación social. Hay un grito de fracaso que alarma y conmueve

6. milkfloat's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

7. Steve G.'s rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

Aah, aah, aah, aahhhh it's ok, I guess.

8. Lília Lopes's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

9. Poor Margo's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

10. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

"be careful with my hair ... he messed up my hair !"

11. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

bee gees, john travolta, damn

12. salty_candy's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

Most disturbing movie I've seen in ages. What's wrong with all the characters? Either the script is really bad or they all have very serious mood swings. Also, where are all the gays in the club? Well, the best thing about this movie is John Travolta dancing. He knows how to move. Too bad there are only two good dance scenes.

13. lina maj's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

I could just watch John Travolta dancing solo to Bee Gees and then taking a solitary metro ride for two hour straight. The rest of the film was a distraction.

14. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

I like the mood of the whole piece but damn it got so dark so quick fuck

15. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

I really want to love this movie but i have to say it's not that good. The soundtrack is great, opening shots, all dance moves are amazing and memorable (make you want to feel the 70s world) but i guess the script is only good in introduction but then goes meh especially in the third act.

16. El Biffo's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

I had that white suit two years before this film! Pierre Cardin, from Barney's in NYC, and I wore it at my bar mitzvah.

17. Justin Senkbile's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

This is pretty fucking good actually

18. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

19. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

20. Irina Artenii's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

21. Dječak Luka's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

22. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

23. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

24. yuade's rating of the film Saturday Night Fever

A lot of people talks about the dance moves instead of the frail and significant meaning dancing has for this guy. And a lot use the same slang the men in this movie use to refer to women (in one scene, Travolta's character says "I know your type", as though there were really finite types), when the movie's point is that their sick, cyclic lifestyle will only destroy them. It doesn't romantacize this shit.