1. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

What it does, it does exceptionally well. But despite how hypnotizing and 100% dreamlike this whole thing is, despite how visually impressive it is, despite how well crafted and ambitious it is, Satyricon is super uncomfortable throughout. It's what hell must be like. The whole film seems to be like "look what fucked up art already exists, and now look at this fucked up shit i made. hahaha."

2. sekmadieniaislyja's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

Looks like a big patients meeting in the psychiatric hospital.The weirdest piece of art I've ever seen - -the strangest experience in cinema history. Fellini is pure genius.

3. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

4. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

The script based on Petronius' partially lost writings is ambitious but flawed. Fellini tries to connect the surviving tales and loses credibility. The highlights: the short but evocative performance of Lucia Bose as a slave owner who frees her slaves and commits suicide with her husband who are facing bad days ahead, The others are Capucine and Magali Noel who have a commanding screen presence in their brief roles.

5. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

6. D's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

Masterpiece Italians Fuckin do it best .

7. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

chiar si numai pentru cina lui Trimalchio, desi mentionase deja cineva de male eye candy, which is really relevant

8. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

2-3. It's an intentional desolation of its source material that sucks the magic away from its abstract evocations (like receiving the flame of vitality from the divine mother) by scoring with little more than wind, and peppering the story with frequent outbursts of psychotic laughter. But the bigger issue is the way the movie ceases any kind of momentum for about an hour, making its hero a victim of happenstance.

9. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

Fellini’s greatest film imo, to recreate ancient Rome and make it seem so authentic, lush, erotic, grotesque and dreamlike is as if he had crafted a film specifically dedicated to me. Certain aspects of the film are silly, but that’s what adds to its wonderful absurdity. The film transports me to a different time and space and represent the naughty side of cinema that I love perhaps better than any other film.

10. Luca Di Gianni's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

11. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

Fellini called it a science fiction film, but one set in the distant past. Certainly it's a work that transports its audience to a world beyond imagination; casting us in the role of alien anthropologist; here to excavate the ruins of human experience to find the stories within. It's Fellini at the peak of his abilities; filling every inch of the frame with dazzling sequences, grotesque images, humor, horror, poetry.

12. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

4.4 Impressive images abound. The decadence seemed a bit too contrived. I didn't´t miss a plot.

13. emanuela's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

il primo film che ho visto di fellini

14. ermete polpette's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

15. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

agora sim, já acredito nos gregos e nos romanos

16. the prince's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

Great idea, but the film is a bit over the top and very unrealistic . . . but I enjoyed it anyway

17. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

18. Ethan's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

This is one of Fellini's craziest films but it is beautiful crazy.

19. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

Man, Satyricon is so hard to watch. That's a huge change of pace for Fellini considering totally his movies are generally very welcoming, and his characters are sympathetic. Not so much for this one. I don't think I could watch it again, but I'm glad I did. I'll say the colours are excellent.

20. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

21. Martin's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

22. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

Lo mejor de "Satiricón" es sin duda su puesta en escena. La escenificación de Fellini es carnavalesca, plagada de contrastes y rostros burlescos. Su trama sin embargo no deja de ser irregular. Hay una estructura que merecía una división entre capítulos. La conexión entre las aventuras de este héroe que se asocia con la mitología no tiene grandes giros; son meras secuencias y vicisitudes.

23. Otavio Magnani's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon

Fellini's Satyricon is an Dionysian celebration of humanity. Visually, it is a magnificent spectacle, rich with sensual colors and beauty which reminds us of the old frescoes of Pompeii. This is a primitive, violent, sexual dream voyage to the ancient world as seen by that amazing imaginative mind that was Fellini's. Many of the characters leave a permanent impression on the viewer, and I particulary enjoyed Gitone.

24. A47's rating of the film Fellini Satyricon