1. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Savage Grace

Very imperfect, but with some memorable scenes and a sexy/young Eddie Redmayne.

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film Savage Grace

3. Elina E's rating of the film Savage Grace

There was not enough focus early on with Antony and Barbra's relationship and consequentially lacked character and emotional development, the ending scenes seeming forced and out of place. Redmayne and Moore's acting was flawless nevertheless.

4. lndah's rating of the film Savage Grace

I read Barbara Baekeland wiki earlier and found the wiki is more moving than this. What the hell.

5. anschyn's rating of the film Savage Grace

this movie like "i don't give single shit about people who previously haven't read the novel or heard the real story and i don't even care they understand it or not". So in the end, i just nodded like an idiot. thank god tony you're hot.

6. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Savage Grace

American Crime Story: Delusional Barbara Baekeland vs. her schizo son. When I saw Moore, Redmayne and Dancy waking up in the same bed I thought "this people are loco" - but I guess I hadn't seen the last of it.

7. Dan's rating of the film Savage Grace

8. Kyle Knapp's rating of the film Savage Grace

Gorgeously designed and well acted but ultimately meaningless. Gets closer to striking a note when it starts exploring its protagonist's sanity, but it's too little too late. The problem with biopics, especially when they're "torn from the headlines," is that a whole life is just too much to fit into one film; it becomes a reductive outline without any of the connective tissue that makes character drama so tasty.

9. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Savage Grace

Good director, acting, and the shot are great. I feel like it could have been a little longer. Needs some developing.

10. lisbry's rating of the film Savage Grace

im still not sure what happened but i know i liked it

11. Josh Aube's rating of the film Savage Grace

Gorgeous period designs. Unsettling incest sequences. I feel like it could have been better crafted- while understandable, Tony's insanity seemed sudden.

12. James Ruiz's rating of the film Savage Grace

Julianne Moore is out standing,and beautiful as Barbara Daly. The film is a hidden treasure and is one of my favorites.I feel it's brilliant,and romantic,tragic and so well composed it should be seen by all. James M Ruiz

13. David Bernstein's rating of the film Savage Grace

So gorgeous that it manages to make incest sexy. Almost. No, no, it's still pretty disturbing. But the movie is sexy. Figure that one out. It's great fun to watch Julianne and Eddie bite into each harrowing, almost hallucinatory scene. The whole thing comes off as a juicy Albee play that made scandalous love with an avant-garde fashion editorial and birthed a gay Lars von Trier. It's a bit of a bumpy ride.

14. towonda's rating of the film Savage Grace

Don't really know how I feel about this movie besides uneasiness..

15. Justin Vicari's rating of the film Savage Grace

Ugh! What was Julianne Moore thinking? Here her famous bravery looks more like daft masochism. Everything about this insular and airless film, from the anal-retentive parceling out of time to the drab look to the coy, gasping scandalmongering, is totally empty and darn near exploitative.

16. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Savage Grace

Julianne Moore has a stellar role in this movie as the beautiful and decadent Barbara Baekeland. I enjoyed so much watching the distorted relationship between her and her son, Tony... Eddie Redmayne delivered it great! Beautiful sets and landscapes too. I was shocked to know this was in fact inspired by real life events and people!

17. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Savage Grace

Really disturbing story, well developed at the beginning, but not so well from the middle on: the insanity turns out too abruptly.

18. Louís Wisoczynski's rating of the film Savage Grace

19. javo love's rating of the film Savage Grace

Stuning and beauty. I really like the way the treated the history in the film. I did read the book and Its pretty much like the flim. I dont think any of the caracters were unsane but very confused and inside a mix of hard feelings.

20. Dzimas's rating of the film Savage Grace

Fascinating film to watch, especially in the way Tom Kalin recreates the late 60s in this movie, but you really don't get much sense of what led young Tony to kill his mother other than the dog collar being so important to him that he could never forgive her for trying to hide it from him.

21. Dean Leonidik Ryder's rating of the film Savage Grace

It is just wonderful to see homosexuality depicted as a sexually deviant behaviour, often discovered in individuals with incestuous and homicidal tendencies. This story had the potential to explore so many interesting historical, social and psychological avenues yet the film-makers were set on candidly exposing the sordid details of the characters. A shame.