1. Pinguin's rating of the film Save the Green Planet!

I cannot for the life of me figure out what they were trying to achieve with this movie. It's not a comedy, not quite a horror movie, and it's certainly not a convincing drama. It is, quite frankly, a stupid movie, and its few good moments are completely wasted on it.

2. peaches and plums's rating of the film Save the Green Planet!

i cried at the end what the fuck

3. Steve G.'s rating of the film Save the Green Planet!

A typically muddled South Korean affair. Tonally completely all over the shop but possessing of enough flair, energy and vicious outbursts of violence to make it bearable, it's probably a bit better than it has any right to be considering it's actually little more than a trumped up version of the usual Korean revenge thriller. Terribly predictable ending though.

4. Ostermyers's rating of the film Save the Green Planet!

5. dave gunn's rating of the film Save the Green Planet!

This film is truly one of a kind; a truly ambitious multi-genre treat that should not have worked out as perfectly as it did. I loved every minute of this as it bounced between absurdist comedy, sci-fi insanity, drama and romance, thrilling action, and intense violence. I also love the cynical indictment of mankind.

6. j.h m's rating of the film Save the Green Planet!

I so much love this film. Unique Korean Sci-Fi. I was shocked right after the movie is over, because of its brilliance. Film is supposed to be like this, i think.

7. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Save the Green Planet!

one genius movie since it has lots of genre my brain can't take it no longer but it's just too genious :"")

8. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Save the Green Planet!

Any other movie trying to combine so many genres and styles would have been a safe disaster for sure, but this directorial debut shows how it's done. Truly one of the most unique movies ever made.

9. Algitya's rating of the film Save the Green Planet!

Completely a genre-blender. And a Mind-blower too of course o_O

10. john barry bornstein's rating of the film Save the Green Planet!

What...!? I really don't know how to feel about this.

11. chad bentley's rating of the film Save the Green Planet!

Twisted. Bizarre. Funny. This movie was genius. If you like offbeat movies, you've got to see this one. Great performance by Shin Ha-gyun (Welcome to Dongmakgol, Sympathy for Mr. Veangence).