1. Ethan's rating of the film Saved!

This is a very hilarious and underrated film. Mandy Moore, Jena Malone, and McCulkin really shine in this little comedy gem.

2. apriccot's rating of the film Saved!

would a 00s comedy stereotype stop anyone from crushing on macaulay culkin? no-oh

3. João R's rating of the film Saved!

Funny, sweet, sharp and hopeful in small doses.

4. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Saved!

**1/2 I remembered this so much more fondly than it plays now.... A cute, sweet idea pummeled into the cutesy and saccharine via multiple poor and/or lazy filmmaking choices. Excellent cast and game performances frequently betrayed by unreconstructed sitcom tendencies.

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Saved!

This is a very kind movie and a very funny movie. We should embrace the cross-section of the two when we get the opportunity.

6. Eric's rating of the film Saved!

Been hittin' the board for the Lord? God, is nothing sacred to you people?

7. taniaburrito's rating of the film Saved!

8. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Saved!

9. smeef's rating of the film Saved!

10. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Saved!

11. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Saved!

This is a funny and thought provoking comedy with biggoted sentiment tacked on. I didn't mind this movie being about religion if it was approaching it from a non-biased perspective, which it did. I didn't even mind the main character having a controversial point of view, until it suggested that we, the audience ought to dawn the same position, ought to dispose in the proper receptacles. FUCK THE CHRISTIANS!

12. spiderliliez's rating of the film Saved!

You have no idea how many times I ended up cringing watching this, puking all over from all of these self-righteous views. With a script that is sure to ruin a Christian in everyone's eyes. This comedy talks about morality, what's acceptable, and most importantly, what is right... in the eyes of humanity. What would Jesus do? One thing I know... he hates religion.

13. yuade's rating of the film Saved!

14. jl jsprs's rating of the film Saved!

This is one of the better teen-girl-bitch movies I've seen, it's actually pretty novel and, like, seriously hilarious.

15. Junda Mane's rating of the film Saved!

Excellent Indie teen dramedy with a great young cast (yes I'm including Mandy Moore in that statement) and a very witty script. Worth seeking out.

16. film_lies101's rating of the film Saved!

17. jenifferp's rating of the film Saved!

18. Ally's rating of the film Saved!

Similar to Jesus Camp in that after watching I feel dismayed by how much of it connects with my own childhood experiences, but at least in this case it leaves me laughing instead of wanting to cry.

19. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Saved!

20. R_D_P's rating of the film Saved!

Bit of a shame that a film 7 years old and dealing with so many relevant issues manages to look so dated and ham-fisted. Still good though, probably carries more weight in America where the themes are more contentious than they are here.

21. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Saved!

22. Arisa's rating of the film Saved!

This makes me lulz. A lot.