1. janice.hughes's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

This films covers a lot of ground from 1906 where Helen Goff or the young Travers, wrote Mary Poppins and to Walt Disney (Tom Hanks) begging Emma Thompson to let him make the film A film of great wit and testiness in Emma's performance.

2. bryanvmh's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

It seems particularly disrespectful to Disneyify PL Travers' life story when the movie consists of her objecting to the Disneyfication of her books. Emma Thompson kills it and has great timing, but this movie doesn't really consider why she feels opposed to men taking over her story and controlling her financial future.

3. Thomas's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

Adequate, simplistic, sentimental.. Emma Thompson's performance is the 'sugar that helps the medicine go down'.

4. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

5. RumbleFish's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

Mal fatta la parte di flashback stile casa nella prateria, bello il personaggio di lei

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

Tom Hanks playing Walt Disney is very funny to me. It makes sense he'd get around to it eventually. Anyways, Colin Farrell's storyline was the only one I really cared about, but all in all, this is mediocre.

7. Nachtreich's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

8. Minna's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

(3.75) this was (probably) exactly what one would expect. sweet, sad, and then warm. the narrative seemed to justify this film itself. all in all it made me want to watch Mary Poppins again.

9. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

10. Grega's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

I'm usually not a fan of movies like that, but I really liked this one.

11. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

12. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

Emma Thompson is great, as always, and she carries her project to term with great charm and emotion. But the over-sentimentality with which the film gradually floods itself with did not agree with me at all. I haven't the slightest doubt that it works as a Disney family film, but let me be clear on something..if I do not have to, I will not be watching this one again.

13. Ren P's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

Kinda boring. Gotta love that Tom Hanks though I guess

14. pluviosity's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

The fact that there's nothing special about the story and the plot--up to the point where some scenes are so predictable it's almost tacky--made it almost an abomination for the cast line. Emma Thompson is good, but just as usual. The actual true star in this film is---good heaven's sake I can't believe I'm saying this---Colin Farrell. Yep.

15. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

Usually I am not a fan of biographical movie. But there are 4 points that I like: 1. It's about Disney 2. It's about Disney for chrissake 3. Emma Thompson's portrayal of Travers horrifyingly mirrors the image of one of my favorite professors in college, Madame ABH. 4. And last, it reminds us that the only person who know exactly the real background and the message of an art piece is the author himself/herself.

16. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

17. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

18. Luca Taurini's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

Ogni tanto la Disney ci ricorda che non sa fare solo film d'animazione e Saving Mr. Banks ne è il chiaro esempio. 3*

19. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

Un prodotto carino,senza pretese,confezionato con la laccatura tipica dei prodotti hollywoodiani da esporto.La storia fila via tranquilla,anche se il montaggio alternato a volte sente la mancanza di una grande mano dietro la macchina;momenti piacevoli(con gli sceneggiatori)e altri evitabili(i pipponi di Hanks e Giamatti).La cosa migliore del film è che fà venire voglia di rivedere quel capolavoro che è Mary Poppins.

20. Thomas Frovin's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

21. Victor Moreno's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

22. Felipe Carollo's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

As diferentes visões que os autores e os leitores têm sobre a mesma obra e as dificuldades das adaptações de obras literárias para as telas do cinema são belamente retratadas com excelentes atuações de Emma Thompson e Tom Hanks em "Saving Mr.Banks"

23. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

8/10, my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/savingmrbanks2013/

24. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Saving Mr. Banks

A good blockbuster. Maybe a litle over conventional, but still moving.