1. Luca Casilli's rating of the film Saw III

2. chanandre's rating of the film Saw III

A very violent telenovela riddled with capitalistic western white guilt. This franchise will never end. Like Cat Power sang 'I'll love this love forever'. Saw will love to wreck its characters forever. Without end. Pain and suffering sans fin. I saw half of this on mute, cos I did not want to summon Saint Greg. It worked. [Já só faltam 6 Romeiro :P]

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Saw III

Horror masterpiece, far better than the original. Dare I say the only legitimate film of the series.

4. dordai_robert's rating of the film Saw III

5. Zach Closs's rating of the film Saw III

A mixed bag. The grungy atmosphere and frenetic editing remain, genuine effort is put into Amanda and Kramer's relationship, and a few ridiculously creative traps and set-ups do make it worthwhile. But, the ending twist comes completely out of left field, after what could've been an engaging character arc is lazily sabotaged.

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Saw III

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Saw III

If Saw was just a trilogy, this would've been a great ending to it. But it wasn't, it kept on going.

8. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Saw III

9. Teona Gal's rating of the film Saw III

fucking hate the saw series but can't not watch it

10. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Saw III

11. anarresti's rating of the film Saw III

What is interesting about the franchise is that, at this point, one of the former victims has become the killer's protegé. And (only now I realized) the series continued to 7 titles, so Jigsaw continued to raise fans. Jigsaw is not like Freddy Krueger, though. He was like a little demon in our nightmares, he wanted no fans, he was like the boogeyman. Jigsaw is here to punish us, he is the Inquisition, in real life.

12. babyspooks's rating of the film Saw III

I agree with Maria. Shawnee/Amanda was the one aspect that kept me interested in the series.

13. Junda Mane's rating of the film Saw III

Probably my favourite of the many sequels

14. TopcatPlayer's rating of the film Saw III

the last of the SAW movies that surprised me at the end. The rest i kinda figured out the endings, but this one shocked me completely. I think the series kinda went downhill for me after 2 of my favourite characters died.

15. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Saw III

This film series could go on forever,by getting more and more inventive with the traps

16. Rabbit Room's rating of the film Saw III

...but then it's back to business as usual. Ugly, dull, and completely humorless.

17. Maria da Luz's rating of the film Saw III

The only reason for me to continue watching this movie has died.