1. jhubbs's rating of the film Jigsaw

Unbelievably bad, with no respect for the existing canon. Soft-reboot hell

2. MLSoares's rating of the film Jigsaw

3. Epinephrin's rating of the film Jigsaw

very bad, it almost made me laugh how bad it was

4. lucia lurzo's rating of the film Jigsaw

5. Richard Tines's rating of the film Jigsaw

Just when you thought the series was dead and buried, it's "alive!"....what drives people to watch these things? Schadenfreude is not a virtue, peeps...if you have an honest answer, feel free to leave a comment....UNWATCHED....

6. Zach Closs's rating of the film Jigsaw

The fanboy in me balked at a glossy, funny revival. These films are unique because they reject the Whedon-esque diffusing of horror with humour; they commit to a tone. But, the laughs land, and they don't sabotage a thing. There are series highs aplenty, actually. The victims have never been so villainous, it's colourful and crisply shot, and Tobin Bell is on fire. He clearly missed the role. I missed him, too.

7. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Jigsaw

Imbarazzante per così tanti motivi che non saprei nemmeno da quale iniziare

8. João R's rating of the film Jigsaw

I was excited about this revival. A few aspects were steady - the twists and the blurred chronology -, but this was a disappointing entry that didn't deserve Jigsaw as its title - the traps weren't inventive and it was stalled to fill a full length. The original tone is lost and this was confusing in its goal. The accomplice of the hospital wasn't revealed, so I believe this is just a new (unwanted) beginning.

9. jxn's rating of the film Jigsaw

a somewhat enjoyable throwback but also as tedious and predictable as any of the sequels that came before. leave it dead in the water plz.

10. vordven's rating of the film Jigsaw

11. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Jigsaw

12. abyantama's rating of the film Jigsaw

13. BernardoL's rating of the film Jigsaw

14. Nachtreich's rating of the film Jigsaw

Avete permesso di arrivare a 'sto grado di sciolta.

15. Luís Silva's rating of the film Jigsaw

16. Will C's rating of the film Jigsaw

While it's the best film in the "Saw" franchise since the original sequel, that isn't really saying much. Something of a back to the basics, "Jigsaw" features some twisty turns, ghoulish set pieces and a twist that's both ambitious and the film's weakest area.

17. bencor's rating of the film Jigsaw

wanna give a shit? #idgas

18. Tiago Inácio's rating of the film Jigsaw

this film is as if the writers and directors really hated Saw films got James Wan and Leigh Whanell locked in a room with traps that consisted in being gased by a gigantic fart. these films are over the top and preposterous but at least there was flair to them with the hyper kinetic editing. and the 1st is a genius modern giallo.we needed 8 films to finally see death by cereals. so witty. the setpieces are lame

19. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Jigsaw

w/ mai babi luv. not horror, lots of cuddling for us.

20. sebekk's rating of the film Jigsaw

21. Achromia's rating of the film Jigsaw

This is one of the franchises that introduced me into horror, and even though it had many low points it managed to make me a huge fan. It saddens me to see how far it has fallen, this is a new level of crap.

22. captainfez's rating of the film Jigsaw

The twist I'm waiting for is the one where the ending doesn't suck.

23. Rocco's rating of the film Jigsaw

I was actually quite impressed, at least at the start. The frenetic editing and sickly green hue of the older entries was gone. Then, of course it fell back on its cardinal sin: tying itself up in illogical knots to justify a final act twist that does zero to enrich the material. The series has yet to wring a single worthwhile film out of its intriguing premise. Let it die.

24. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Jigsaw