1. Francisco's rating of the film Scarecrow

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Scarecrow

3. Gonzelush Thompson's rating of the film Scarecrow

Filmul dat e undeva între Easy Rider și Midnight Cowboy. Pierde un pic la capitolul imagine, însă duetul Hackman/Pacino e la fel de consistent și tulburător precum duetele Fonda/Hopper sau Hoffman/Voight.

4. jewelsofglory's rating of the film Scarecrow

It’s always a treat to watch Pacino even though this is far from his best performance.

5. Jenny Coldpussy's rating of the film Scarecrow

We don't see movies like this anymore and I think it's because these wild, problematic misfits that make such great characters in a film wouldn't stand a chance in 21st century America. Someone like Max wouldn't have been able to get out of the prison system and if he did, he would already be dead from a heroin overdose. Another reason to love 1970s New Hollywood.

6. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Scarecrow

Pacino and Hackman together in a 70's road film. I don't need much.

7. Dries's rating of the film Scarecrow

8. El Biffo's rating of the film Scarecrow

9. SpacePirate's rating of the film Scarecrow

A great mid70s drama. Not to be missed. Hackman and Pacino are in top form. This film is more about the characters than the plot/story. You get engrossed quickly. Just a really solid film. A shame it did poorly at the box office, causing Hackman to focus largely on sure fire box office draws henceforth. 4.5 stars

10. Aardsy's rating of the film Scarecrow

It takes great actors to be so unbearably annoying.

11. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film Scarecrow

12. marco's rating of the film Scarecrow

the seventies pantheon

13. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Scarecrow

I always thought this would be a slight performance film but this def stands the test of time maybe even more than say, Easy Rider. A criminally underrated American masterpiece!

14. Severus Snape's rating of the film Scarecrow

The god damn crows are laughin'?

15. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Scarecrow

Fantastic gem in a sea of greats from the 1970s New Hollywood era. Fine acting, layered story, and general uncertainty about what will happen next make this a road movie of excellent proportions. Cinematography by the legendary Vilmos Zsigmond adds more punch to the incredible story as do definitive performances by Al Pacino and Gene Hackman. One for the ages, don't skip this one if you love 70s cinema.

16. Thomas's rating of the film Scarecrow

A perceptive, biting observation on the broken American Dream. Impressive performances and on-screen chemistry, though a little contrived at times.

17. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Scarecrow

Max the misanthrope. Lion the philantrope. The one doesn't know the other and later each of them desperately needs the other. A film about friendship and dreams which must come true. Grerat script, great directing, great actors. Watch it.

18. marina's rating of the film Scarecrow

scarecrows are beautiful.

19. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Scarecrow

Brings me back to a time when Al Pacino was in interesting movies...

20. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Scarecrow

It is all quite wonky and a bit forced, but there are some really great moments thanks to Al Pacino and Gene Hackman that make it worth watching.

21. emichan's rating of the film Scarecrow

22. luckipucki's rating of the film Scarecrow

I <3 emotions.:'( really great performance from both

23. Terri Wise's rating of the film Scarecrow

I'd give this an extra half-star if I could. Al Pacino's performance gets six stars.

24. Brennan's rating of the film Scarecrow

I saw this years ago and really liked it, and I'm curious what I would think of it now. Has anyone seen it relatively recently?