1. Ale/M's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

2. Nuno Pais's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

0 acaba por ser quase uma falta de respeito perante qualquer obra por isso até gostava de dar 0,5.

3. Shane's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

Why the fuck have I seen all of these movies?

4. lostlevel's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

Whilst not the worse parody movie I've ever seen compared to the original, even the later sequels I found it lacking so many things that made the others enjoyable. A beer, trepanning or a lobotomy may be required to make this fun/bearable.

5. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

6. Fábio Gomes's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

My girlfriend made me watch this crap. It was followed by a "told you so" while she wept in despair.

7. MAO1's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

de lo peor q he visto en mi vida

8. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

1 star for the Lindsay Lohan cameo

9. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

never seen anything as bad as this. 0/5

10. nasha's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

shittiest parody movie about horror movies i've ever watched tbh

11. subtonal's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

I actually like most of the "_____ Movie" parody films, but this one was just awful...

12. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

Really? This thing is suposed to make me laugh? The "parodies" are pathetic, the jokes are beyond stupid, there are pointless cameos everywhere, the "script" looks like it was written in 2 hours and the acting sucks. Instead of making me laugh the movie makes me want to throw a brick to the screen out of pure annoyance. But well, what was I expecting? Don´t waste your time on this crap. 85 wasted minutes of my life.

13. eek's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

It's a piece of shit alright

14. Matthew Hunter's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

If i could rate this film 0/5 I would, but you'll have to do with 1/5. It is possibly the worst film I have ever seen, even the 14-year-olds who sneaked in barely laughed.