1. chanandre's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

What is the Meta source of American cinema? It ain't the oeuvre of Benning, Jost, nor Porterfield's, neither are Reichardt's nor Coppola's, it is the Scary Movie franchise. Deal with it. This film is absolute conceptual genius. That spoof of Black Swan with those 7 cuts displaying the character entering the building is brilliant. There is a Lubistch/Wilder pace to the jokes and the sequences that is beyond brilliant❤

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

t is not a single laugh in this one. Is this the most unfunny movie ever made. The Lindsay Lohan & Charlie Sheen sex-tape scene with cameos of the actors is so embarrassing and weak that I'm sad to have seen it. That Ashley Tisdale takes over for Anna Faris as the female lead doesn't help either. Is it possible to give 0 stars?

3. Ale/M's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

4. Nuno Pais's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

0 acaba por ser quase uma falta de respeito perante qualquer obra por isso até gostava de dar 0,5.

5. Shane's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

Why the fuck have I seen all of these movies?

6. lostlevel's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

Whilst not the worse parody movie I've ever seen compared to the original, even the later sequels I found it lacking so many things that made the others enjoyable. A beer, trepanning or a lobotomy may be required to make this fun/bearable.

7. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

8. Fábio Gomes's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

My girlfriend made me watch this crap. It was followed by a "told you so" while she wept in despair.

9. MAO1's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

de lo peor q he visto en mi vida

10. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

1 star for the Lindsay Lohan cameo

11. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

never seen anything as bad as this. 0/5

12. nasha's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

shittiest parody movie about horror movies i've ever watched tbh

13. subtonal's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

I actually like most of the "_____ Movie" parody films, but this one was just awful...

14. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

Really? This thing is suposed to make me laugh? The "parodies" are pathetic, the jokes are beyond stupid, there are pointless cameos everywhere, the "script" looks like it was written in 2 hours and the acting sucks. Instead of making me laugh the movie makes me want to throw a brick to the screen out of pure annoyance. But well, what was I expecting? Don´t waste your time on this crap. 85 wasted minutes of my life.

15. eek's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

It's a piece of shit alright

16. Matthew Hunter's rating of the film Scary Movie 5

If i could rate this film 0/5 I would, but you'll have to do with 1/5. It is possibly the worst film I have ever seen, even the 14-year-olds who sneaked in barely laughed.