1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

2. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

Incredible beyond any words I could use to express.. An inspiration. Epitome of Art and Film. (Jul '17) Just watching this can ruin cinema for you. How close Bergman is and how far everyone else.. On another level in every way - Writing, Acting, Directing, Photography, Sound.. Instant Favorite, All time Top 10.

3. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

Epic minutiae. A superbly modulated example of film (or as here, television; perhaps best suited to this form of existential microscopy) as mirror. Reflecting, dissecting then - to an extent - reconstructing, it subtly adds, or invites, layers of wise commentary on the frailties and vanities of life. Bergman's direction appears imperceptible until you realise - frequently - this is a master at work.

4. theyarehere's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

6/5 Now when I have given so many 5 stars to different films, I don't know what to give this one. It's like talking to yourself, only that you understand what you are saying.

5. s.birowo's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

A veridical bittersweet of marriage

6. Aardsy's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

Bergman by Cassavetes, intimate, uncomfortable.

7. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

One of the Angst-Meister's finest. If your relationship is in an anxious state, I whole-heartedly recommend this purgatory of a Bergman. Afterwards: defenestration.

8. elenagallen's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

A slap and caress in the very soul.

9. Chris_Parker's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

Arguably Bergman's greatest achievement.

10. Blumes's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

Bergman comes down to Earth and digs up even more intricacies of love.

11. RodrigoPereira's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

V foi uma esporra a sair do caralho que ainda entesava do III.

12. nein's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

The theatrical version is for the weak.

13. filippo's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

one of the most challenging and intense viewing experience that i've ever had.

14. apollonouta's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

"We are emotional illetrates"

15. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

Brutal retrato de un matrimonio en crisis y el inevitable divorcio. El episodio titulado "Los Analfabetas" es realmente intenso. En realidad, vi la versión cinematográfica y acortada. Espero tener la oportunidad de apreciar esta obra tal como fue concebida.

16. Nuno Ramalho's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

Catastrophic. Devastating. Chapter III is suffocating and you can't help commiserating with all of this misery. Basically, alterity in a nutshell. I think we all must bow towards Bergman.

17. Angel's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

18. Monsieur Arkadin's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

Every year that passes since I first saw this, the more frequently my mind drifts back towards it. This is a very special movie.

19. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

Finished this rather lengthy series earlier tonight. An articulate and realistic portrait of marriage and relationships. Bergman can do no wrong in my eyes. Superb acting.

20. Vanessa Schaefer's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

A supremely honest and true romance portraying our amazing capacity to hurt and forgive one another. Reminding us there is a difference between compatibility and sexual attraction, between a fleeting moments satisfaction and a 'working' life long relationship.

21. Alvi Ifthikhar's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

"We are emotional illiterates". A scene about love, marriage, family, hope, fear, anxiety, and perhaps every single drive that makes us so imperfectly human. Erland josephson was outstanding, but Liv Ullmann performance was brightest star among bright star. Scenes From A Marriage provides a discussion of "what is love?". A conclusion so painful, rigid, and ultimately true. May only death brings you apart.

22. Who told you this room exists?'s rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

much prefered the first 3 episodes to the rest

23. Daniella's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

Honest, bitter, painful... beautiful.

24. ricovskij's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Television Version)

i don't know what to say.. just... you are important, ingmar.