1. Ethan's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

This is one of the most honest films ever made about human relationships.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

Une vision bergmanienne quasi entomologique du couple dans ses inévitables contradictions ..... www.cinefiches.com

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

4. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

*** for the play directed by Radu Jude

5. Chichago_'s rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

"Sometimes I hate you for what you did to me. I rejoice every hour that passes without a thought of you. I have friends, lovers, children, and a job I enjoy that I'm good at. Yet, I'm tied to you. I don't know why. Perhaps I'm a masochist, or else I'm just a one-man-woman."

6. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

7. bohemiancat's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

8. raggiodisole's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

Does what it says on the tin, brilliantly realised and absorbing

9. Kaonashiii's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

"Take the damn clock!" Captivating. Much brandy is drunk.

10. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

Great film, intense but light at times as well, excellent performances. Resonates personally, redeeming moments amidst the despair. Highly recommended, real film-making at its best.

11. SiIencio's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

This deconstruction of a marriage feels clinical. What is indeed an extremely personal & emotional connection between two is here disconnected from the spectator particularly when narrative & context have been omitted. Emotional swings & changes of heart take place without clues, their secrets zealously guarded down in the couple's souls. It is easy to feel emotionally detached, like feeling in the wrong place.

12. Dan and Val Freeman's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

Utterly stunning portrait of the hell of a marriage that should never have been and yet it still plucks hope from the fire in the end.

13. miles's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

14. Dennis Morgan's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

15. Superfrog's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

A bit too schematic for its own good. The film feels like it is trying to be deconstructing all marriages by stuffing all traditional ills of marriage in a single one. Then, if you remove this layer, the rest is spotty.

16. Jenny Coldpussy's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

I don't know if this film makes me want to never ever get married, or if it actually makes me want to marry just so I get to have awesome fights, filled with witty verbal abuse and the sharp passive-aggressive punches that can only occur after years of love/hate cohabitation.

17. Penelope q's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

Such a claustophobic portrait of conformist and the suffocating reality of living your life following all norms. The path to personal freedom is as painful as the film.

18. Ryehn Tresbineg's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

19. mistyrabbit@gmail.com's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

The inconvenient, soul searching, sometimes happy and certainly bumpy road of love & life...

20. Jim Fear's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

Can't wait to get married.

21. Erik F.'s rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

22. Halil Küçükyıldız's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

a wonderful film about a modern marriage. this film perfectly shows the relationship a man and a woman.

23. Beatriz M.'s rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

24. El Biffo's rating of the film Scenes from a Marriage (Theatrical Version)

Liv Ullman is amazingly perfect.