1. William's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Is this what modern day Capra would be like? Brest's craftsmanship transforms otherwise middle-of-the-road material into something uplifting and real.

2. lou.'s rating of the film Scent of a Woman

A movie I loved when I was much younger. Rated as the first time I saw it. Nothing compared to the underrated original by Dino Risi.

3. anacecil's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Una buena película, sobre un hombre ciego en el ocaso de su vida que quiere volver a sentir

4. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

5. Balthaz21's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

6. its katie's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

1.5. you wear o’donnell’s character’s discomfort and confusion as a viewer the whole way through, an exhausting ride where you pray he returns back to his normal routine at school in hope that the movie will end sooner. for like 3 months I kept calling this smell of a lady by accident.

7. Ethan's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Al Pacino finally received an Academy Award for this stellar performance. While this film is a little long for what it is, it's still a damn fine piece of cinema with some great Pacino moments.

8. dianadhm's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Preserves us with one of the most beautiful, touching scenes of all time. Must-see.

9. Monilizze's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

10. INZER's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

11. Blumes's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

12. Aymerik Martin Derome's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

13. ugur's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

With this movie Al Pacino awarded for best performance by an actor in a leading role at Academy Awards

14. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

15. Hayat's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

16. spiderliliez's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Watching this again, I cannot believe my appreciation of movies at a very young age. I was around 13 or 14 when I first watched this, and fell inlove with it the first time. I cannot remember how many times I went to see this over and over on cable. It would be a bit off watching the courtroom scene at today's standard, but you cannot deny how powerful Al Pacino's performance was, and how remarkable he truly is.

17. R. Prancāne's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

maybe the script is not the one you should put a rate on. But the Colonel/ Pacino is worth to remember and keep his advices in mind. "When you stop looking, you are dead"

18. Graham Ball's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Without Pacino it would have been a 'nothing' film...

19. Ezgi's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Yarbay Frank'in New York City sokaklarında çılgınlar gibi Ferrari sürdüğü sahnede eğlendiğim kadar hiçbir filmin hiçbir sahnesinde eğlenmemişimdir! Super. Superior.

20. Hazel Orencio's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Al Pacino: always at his effin' best!

21. nvtsrmr's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

The tango scene is my only favorite scene of this movie.

22. xPanchi's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Puta Al Pacino se las trae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sostiene toda la película con su interpretación del veterano Frank Slade que es un cegaton/amargado de mierda pero que se encariña con el estudiante que lo va a cuidar un fin de semana (el minoco Chris O'Donnell) que tb tiene sus propios rollos de pobreton en colegio cuico.

23. Jeremy Tamura's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Is it better than the original italian movie ??

24. KiNo's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

watch the original. Scent of a Woman (1972).