1. Dale Bentham's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

One of my favourite films.

2. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

cant get enough from mr. slade. atensi emosinya dijaga lewat sequence-sequence yang menurut gue cukup cerdas. beberapa cover shot cuman disisipkan agar masih terasa ciamik sama intonasi nya al pacino. perpaduan si mbah yang pemarah dan anak lugu yg sabar memang bikin suspend tersendiri menurut gue

3. drmishello's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

A fun movie ruined by the last ten minutes of it. Overall still worth watching.

4. lofisofi's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

what is with Martin Brest and why is he talented with creating emotional scenes but then makes like three really clumsy, ineffective ones? i like parts of this movie but it's overall so dull

5. Emily O's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

i love when he says yabba dabba doo instead of hoo ah

6. Laura G.'s rating of the film Scent of a Woman

7. William's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Is this what modern day Capra would be like? Brest's craftsmanship (and Pacino) transform otherwise middle-of-the-road material into something uplifting and real.

8. lou.'s rating of the film Scent of a Woman

A movie I loved when I was much younger. Rated as the first time I saw it. Nothing compared to the underrated original by Dino Risi.

9. anacecil's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Una buena película, sobre un hombre ciego en el ocaso de su vida que quiere volver a sentir

10. Lu Who's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

11. Balthaz21's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

12. its katie's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

13. Ethan's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Al Pacino finally received an Academy Award for this stellar performance. While this film is a little long for what it is, it's still a damn fine piece of cinema with some great Pacino moments.

14. dianadhm's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Preserves us with one of the most beautiful, touching scenes of all time. Must-see.

15. Monilizze's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

16. Jason Av's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

17. Blumes's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

18. Aymerik Martin Derome's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

19. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

20. Hayat's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

21. spiderliliez's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Watching this again, I cannot believe my appreciation of movies at a very young age. I was around 13 or 14 when I first watched this, and fell inlove with it the first time. I cannot remember how many times I went to see this over and over on cable. It would be a bit off watching the courtroom scene at today's standard, but you cannot deny how powerful Al Pacino's performance was, and how remarkable he truly is.

22. R. Prancāne's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

maybe the script is not the one you should put a rate on. But the Colonel/ Pacino is worth to remember and keep his advices in mind. "When you stop looking, you are dead"

23. Graham Ball's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Without Pacino it would have been a 'nothing' film...

24. Ezgi's rating of the film Scent of a Woman

Yarbay Frank'in New York City sokaklarında çılgınlar gibi Ferrari sürdüğü sahnede eğlendiğim kadar hiçbir filmin hiçbir sahnesinde eğlenmemişimdir! Super. Superior.