1. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film Schindler's List

2. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Schindler's List

The World War 2 film Spielberg finally got right! I'll say Neeson was a questionable choice for the lead role but Fiennes should have won the supporting Oscar for playing one of the best on screen villains. I remember the trailer when I was younger, the haunting documentary style that left me chilled and then surprised that someone like Speliberg had directed something like this that depicted death and hope so well.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Schindler's List

97/100 (Ağlamak istemiyorum, zaten ağlıyorum.)

4. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Schindler's List

5. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film Schindler's List

6. Zhafrans Solichin's rating of the film Schindler's List

menonton film ini kembali, dan ingin menonton lagi dan lagi. Saya berdoa kepada tuhan agar diberi kekuatan untuk membuat film seperti ini. amin.

7. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Schindler's List

A character that is purely human. At first he did refuse to be a "helper" but in the end the sense of humanity grew even greater he didn't even feel enough to save the Jews who became prisoners. his last sentence was thrilling. Schindler's Jews

8. berat bayer's rating of the film Schindler's List

9. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Schindler's List

Gripping and devastating story based on true events. Excellent acting, especially Liam Neeson as Oscar Schindler (in his breakthrough role) and Ralph Finnes as the evil Nazi. Great black and white cinematography that really show every detail to their fullest with Spielberg delivering one of his most personal films, but the fact that many rich Jews paid themselves onto the list is sadly a fact not touched upon.

10. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Schindler's List

The only Spielberg movie that I feel really rose to the level of great art, even if I feel it's still a little held back by his overwrought sentimentalism. But I'm not gonna lie, I cried though.

11. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film Schindler's List

The best theatrical reminder of human cruelty. It is made in the most honest and thoughtful way.

12. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Schindler's List

Amazing lighting and humanist close-ups. Shows the masses and the individual with equal grace and weight.

13. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Schindler's List

14. FISCHER's rating of the film Schindler's List

Excellent, pourtant trois heures de ce film ne valent pas trois minutes de "Shoah" ..... www.cinefiches.com

15. André Rangel's rating of the film Schindler's List

16. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Schindler's List

An effort that leaves a scar in the viewer. Powerful in its own intent.

17. apriccot's rating of the film Schindler's List

soft spot, even though, as kubrick pointed out, "the holocaust is about six million people who get killed. schindler’s list is about 600 who don’t.”

18. MistaRichard's rating of the film Schindler's List

Emotional storytelling driven to its apex.

19. anacecil's rating of the film Schindler's List

Otra película sobre los Judios en la Segunda guerra Mundial. Esta vez, ayudados por un hombre que usa el Comercio para intercambiar vidas.

20. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Schindler's List

Watched this as a kid, not seen it since, still brilliant. "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire"

21. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Schindler's List

22. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Schindler's List

Most emotional ending I've ever seen in my 84 years of watching movie

23. Ylly's rating of the film Schindler's List

Few years ago when I first saw this movie I was very emotional because of the powerful story line

24. MS1915's rating of the film Schindler's List

I think Spielberg does remarkably well at painting a realistic picture of the brutality and despicable nature of WWII and the Holocaust. The film is exceedingly well-cast and is a testament to how masterful the director is at his craft. Certain parts had more exposition than necessary, but it succeeds in creating a world that no one cares to return to, save for film.