1. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Schindler's List

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Schindler's List

Excellent, pourtant trois heures de ce film ne valent pas trois minutes de "Shoah" ..... www.cinefiches.com

3. André Rangel's rating of the film Schindler's List

4. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Schindler's List

An effort that leaves a scar in the viewer. Powerful in its own intent.

5. apriccot's rating of the film Schindler's List

soft spot, even though, as kubrick pointed out, "the holocaust is about six million people who get killed. schindler’s list is about 600 who don’t.”

6. MistaRichard's rating of the film Schindler's List

Emotional storytelling driven to its apex.

7. anacecil's rating of the film Schindler's List

Otra película sobre los Judios en la Segunda guerra Mundial. Esta vez, ayudados por un hombre que usa el Comercio para intercambiar vidas.

8. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Schindler's List

Watched this as a kid, not seen it since, still brilliant. "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire"

9. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Schindler's List

Most emotional ending I've ever seen in my 84 years of watching movie

10. Ylly's rating of the film Schindler's List

Few years ago when I first saw this movie I was very emotional because of the powerful story line

11. MS1915's rating of the film Schindler's List

I think Spielberg does remarkably well at painting a realistic picture of the brutality and despicable nature of WWII and the Holocaust. The film is exceedingly well-cast and is a testament to how masterful the director is at his craft. Certain parts had more exposition than necessary, but it succeeds in creating a world that no one cares to return to, save for film.

12. camille's rating of the film Schindler's List

13. Joana Carolina's rating of the film Schindler's List

Probably the most accurate depiction of the Holocaust and all the people who fought for those who couldn't. Full of naked truth, very raw. Intense. Made me cry.

14. Hyperion_333's rating of the film Schindler's List

15. Jim Fear's rating of the film Schindler's List

A film that is supposed to be sad and the uplifting tone made it childish. Still worth a watch.

16. ceknklsn's rating of the film Schindler's List

17. bulletproof isobel's rating of the film Schindler's List

sad and uplifting at the same time...so many feelings with this film

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Schindler's List

I've never been a huge Spielberg fan, but I've always been fascinated by the Holocaust and the Third Reich. I appreciate Spielberg's sentiment at attempting to get the public to know of this tragedy, and the film is all in all quite good. But if I'm being completely frank, this film will never be a great film for me, because there are so many superior Holocaust films. This is just a feel-good film about a tragedy.

19. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Schindler's List

The movie that taught me about spot-coloring.

20. ammar's rating of the film Schindler's List