1. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Schizopolis

You have to be in the right mood to enjoy this. Some of it is awful. The whole “generic greeting” dialogue thing is terribly dated, and some of it is just too chaotic and random, which might work if it was at least funny. On the other hand, some it was very funny, and by the end the whole thing got me in a feeling of enjoyment. Not all of the experiment paid off, but enough did for it to be worth it.

2. lupiter's rating of the film Schizopolis

3. ughchenausea's rating of the film Schizopolis

4. Erik F.'s rating of the film Schizopolis

The funniest, cleverest (and strangest) comedy I've seen in quite a while. Deserves to be a cult classic.

5. Alex Mitici's rating of the film Schizopolis

bagabonţii s-au tripatpă pastile

6. Eingya's rating of the film Schizopolis

Soderbergh channels Allen through 90s indie schizophrenia. Chaotic and funny, although it maybe doesn't holds up for the entirety of its length.

7. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Schizopolis

There are about fifteen minutes of this that I adore. The rest is kind of deadly, particularly when it's pretending to have a plot. Still, glad it exists.

8. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Schizopolis

If you can look away from the fact that it doesn't really work as a whole, it is a fun and rewarding ride.

9. Ronja's rating of the film Schizopolis

quite a nice sense of humour, the dubbing stuff was wonderful. though in 2014 it all looks rather old school.

10. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Schizopolis

Creative and enjoyable, yet a bit too chaotic for my taste.

11. Jeffrey L.'s rating of the film Schizopolis

When I young, I was occupied by the surreal and Dada movement of years gone by. Maya Deren was something else. “Schizopolis” is one of those movies that you put away then take it out again – You need several sessions to properly analyze it; I think Luis Buñuel and Chris Marker would’ve been satisfied. There is an audio commentary that I haven’t heard yet; I’m waiting for that special moment, Ha, Ha!

12. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Schizopolis

Generic greeting returned! Imminent sustenance. Overly dramatic statement regarding upcoming meal. Oooh! False reaction indicating hunger and excitement! I believe so strongly in Mayonnaise.

13. pedro eira's rating of the film Schizopolis

14. Paul Pastoor's rating of the film Schizopolis

"Tell me a little about how this project originated" "Well actually this was something developed for David Lean" "Really? Would this have been before or after his death?" "Its was about, 2 years after he died"

15. D/R/W's rating of the film Schizopolis

This is one of those films that I know isn't for everybody, but I still want everybody to see

16. Obient's rating of the film Schizopolis

A quirky film from Soderbergh. Probably the most unique and wtf opening film I've ever seen.

17. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Schizopolis

I didn't understand almost anything from the film,but I love it.Weird experience.

18. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Schizopolis

Quirky and strange but I liked it.

19. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Schizopolis

One of the strangest films I've ever seen and I loved every minute of it. I'm not a big fan of Soderbergh but this was really something unique, funny and special. 5/5

20. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Schizopolis

I found it really unintelligent, boring and dull... For the first 20 or so minutes I was relatively entertained. But after that, none of it was surprising. Worst of all it was genuinely unoriginal. Not the individual scenes, but the idea as a whole has been done to death. One star.

21. staglias's rating of the film Schizopolis

22. 42piratas's rating of the film Schizopolis

Really weird story with fucking amazing quotes!

23. Kelvane's rating of the film Schizopolis

From the blithe, insipid, highly comical blinks to the stratospherically hilarious content, it was an absolute joy. It hit a spot that had been yearning and wanting and waiting in me.

24. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film Schizopolis

one of my favorite expiriments and films period. it's clever, strange, and I appreciate Soderbergh's ability to take risks. Not a film for everyone, but one everybody should see.