1. Collin's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

How extremely unfortunate that such a pretty and engaging movie is nearly unwatchable with how wretched it is with geek boy fantasy.

2. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

3. Tamás Rolfesz's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

4. Simone Totaro's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

5. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

The wet dreams of wimpy, autistic, egotistical, hyperactive obsessive man-childs drowning in indie rock and chiptune. I don't think I've ever hated geek culture more than I do now.

6. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

This is my favorite movie of all time this is the movie that made me love Michael Cera. This flick was genuinely funny hip stylish and the screenplay and effects were fresh. This was a refreshing step away from the norm!

7. lofisofi's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

feels like a pale impersonation of Tetsuya Nakashima sometimes; some innovative visual ideas, but mostly just an uninteresting gamer nerd romp. i liked Jason Schwartzman in it

8. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

9. msmichel's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Wright's adaptation of the Toronto set graphic novels is an enjoyable hip romp full of quotable dialogue with a video game aesthetic that truly works in its favour. Casting is exceptional with even the most minor characters given chance to shine. Great soundtrack featuring Broken Social Scene, Metric, Beck and Nigel Goderich.

10. raquel_ag's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

11. meepy's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Visual Effects are cool. Dialogue is really funny. But the story is kind of meh.

12. Kornovska's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

L'apothéose du film d'amour pour geek. Pas loin d'être un chef-d'oeuvre. ;-)

13. Elena's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

14. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

J'pense qu'j'ai manqué un bout moé la

15. PeterK94's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

The first hour is great, but the last 20 minutes is rushed with a confused ending.

16. xer vokun's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

funny fun 'n retro feel good flick

17. kathmeep's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

18. Roy's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

19. Ben Nash's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Wright succeeds where Ang Lee failed and creates a living, breathing comic book that also functions as a film.

20. nadnab's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

21. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

If there’s a film out there that I can watch at any point and it will bring me laughs, it is probably this one. Is it a musical? is it a computer game? is it a superhero flick? is it about vegans? Yes, to all of the above.

22. Aaken's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

A hoot of a live-action adaptation of the video game that blends teenage angst, all-over-the-place and nonsensical imagination with a wacky Japanese manga spirit and rock music courtesy Nigel Godrich anf Beck. Great cast, great direction - director Edward Wright being British may explain the unique tone of this film.

23. Erklgh's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

24. Deiner's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Overdirected, which works really well in the fight scenes but feels excessive in the one on one interactions, especially at the beginning. I have my reservations with the self-awareness of the writing, but I'd be lying if I say I didn't laugh once. Many of the oneliners and jokes were hilarious. The two leads were just okay, thankfully, the fantastic supporting players stole the whole show. Loved the visual effects.