1. xer vokun's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

funny fun 'n retro feel good flick

2. kathmeep's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Visual Effects are cool. Dialogue is really funny. But the story is kind of meh.

3. Roy's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

4. BenNash's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Wright succeeds where Ang Lee failed and creates a living, breathing comic book that also functions as a film.

5. nadnab's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

6. Aaken's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

A hoot of a live-action adaptation of the video game that blends teenage angst, all-over-the-place and nonsensical imagination with a wacky Japanese manga spirit and rock music courtesy Nigel Godrich anf Beck. Great cast, great direction - director Edward Wright being British may explain the unique tone of this film.

7. Erklgh's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

8. Deiner's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Overdirected, which works really well in the fight scenes but feels excessive in the one on one interactions, especially at the beginning. I have my reservations with the self-awareness of the writing, but I'd be lying if I say I didn't laugh once. Many of the oneliners and jokes were hilarious. The two leads were just okay, thankfully, the fantastic supporting players stole the whole show. Loved the visual effects.

9. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

too much wright makes a wrong

10. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Love all the geeky references, cannot wait for Ready Player One

11. abyantama's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

ku bahagia menonton ulang film ini :) (8.25/10)

12. Ricardo Oliveira's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

13. mac le mac's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

14. arcondicionado's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

i don't believe in guilty pleasures but if I did it would look like this

15. Burcu Soygüzeloğlu's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

16. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

This film is unique. That's it.

17. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

who was responsible for the edition? whoever you are, damn

18. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Un film da vedere con la fidanzata ( in lingua originale possibilmente) P.S. Leggete anche il fumetto che merita abbastanza.

19. SBERB's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

20. Maria Helena's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

21. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

While not piercing as deeply as the comic book it also skips a lot of ridiulous shit in there as well. To the credit of the film. It takes what's great about the comic and distills it into the greatest love story of the 10's thus far. And I don't think it will be exeeded.

22. Syranos's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Une bonne adaptation de la BD, intéressant d'un point de vue narratif et du design.

23. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

24. Marina C.'s rating of the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Really fun to watch and aesthetically pleasing, but I did feel like I had just been through a bit more complex version of a youtube videogame walkthrough. Nevertheless, there's a clear intention of lightness in the film, paired with smart remarks and pretty good depictions of life in early 20's