1. Diogo CF's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

2. subtonal's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

3. letters never sent's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

Saw this a while ago, but been listening to him today. He is one of the few still existing geniuses. His voice soars like no one elses. There are less and less artists who are so humble yet immensely talented like him. This is a great peek into the man, his music, and his mind.

4. popka's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

5. Aaron Dunsay's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

Mediocre film about a pretentious former pop-star turned avant-garde musician - influential and extraordinary decades ago when languishing in discordance was revolutionary and few musicians had the industry means to take such chances. Still, the story could have been told in 20 minutes and the gratuitous celebrity interviews do little to inform this superficial fluff piece on a has-been who looks good in shades.

6. mpho3's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

7. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

What's not to like on this one? The story, the main character, the music, the general prospective... Amazing!

8. Nom de plume's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

A worthy document about one of the most interesting artists out there. Well made and a very interesting look at Scott Walker's work.

9. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

Here´s a proof that an artist can always reinvent himself. The narrative is straight to the point, no thrills, no frills

10. John's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

excellent intro to his music and his process.

11. Den-Leroy Kangalee's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

I enjoyed this - as it was not only well made, but made me a Scott Walker fan. Thanks for making this, Stephen Kijak!

12. msmichel's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

Felt like I was discovering a missing chapter of my music education. Can certainly see his fingerprints all over so much of the music I enjoy. Julian Cope, Blur, Pulp, Radiohead, Nick Cave, Cocteau Twins etc etc etc. Fascinating documentary following this somewhat misunderstood man out of time through his musical career. Footage of recording Leos Carax's "Pola X" soundtrack and 2004 record most interesting.

13. Chris Logan's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

Fascinating, well made documentary with astonishing access to a brilliant, reclusive artist.

14. rowdyman's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

There are a few too many "Tunes-style" animations and the reverence given the subject is an intriguing balance between awe and analysis. It's interesting how a deeply curious artist with a real process stood out from his contemporaries who were creating straight-up Pop. I only knew of him from "30th Century Man" but that is just the tip of a very large iceberg.

15. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

watching scott walker giving instructions to a percussionist on how to punch a piece of meat was surprisingly educative

16. mnovaes's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

um dos melhores personagens do século xx.

17. Dav I.D.'s rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

30 Century Man portrays Scott Walker as a great musician and poet, which, unfortunately, is oft-illustrated here by hero worship rather than landmarks of influence. Considering Walker's vast musical evolution from Beatles-boy-band to experimental enigma, the material here contains its share of diamonds, but much of the film feels strangely empty and uninformative. I'm left to wonder if more digging couldn't be done.

18. Joel's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

Strange and compelling, and perhaps nothing at first, until you realize you can't stop thinking about having watched it.

19. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

Film itself is lacking - panning across still images and photograph slideshows - but the music is so compelling it wins out. Nice to have a context.

20. Droog811's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

Interesting guy and documentary, but I don't think I'm going to run out and buy any of his solo albums any time soon. Although , The Walker Brothers material has a nice Phil Spectorish sound to it, which appeals to me.

21. Patrick F.'s rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

An enjoyable film overall, despite what I found to be some very poor stylistic choices at times. Some interviews were far from compelling as well. However, it was nice to be able to see and hear Scott Walker. His reputation as a recluse is a bit unfair—he just seems to have wanted to escape from pop music and wanted his ideas to come to him rather than being forced to pump out music within short periods of time.

22. Roberto Russo's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

You can freeze like a 30 century man!

23. jzart's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

Well done ! Amazing talent !

24. Dylan's rating of the film Scott Walker: 30 Century Man

I think my rating is more for the music and the man rather than the film, but in this situation I don't care