1. ughchenausea's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

93 minuti che nessuno mi ridarĂ  mai

2. Pymo's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

Zombie girl, may I touch your boobs?

3. camilladej's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

cosa cazzo ho appena visto

4. J. O.'s rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

Immature and vapid, sure, but it still manages to pass the time with a bit of fun and a few chuckles. Top notch zombie carnage with some childish potty humour thrown in.

5. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

6. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

7. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

Some smart ideas ruined by a profound bad taste and a childish obsession with sex.

8. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

Fails to be the scouts guide but has some ok fun moments.

9. Justwibi's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

I watch this movie because Tye Sheridan. actually not bad, quite entertaining!

10. f-nanda's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

I dont care, Im in love with this movie!

11. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

12. MuammarRocks's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

13. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

14. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

Thought no 1: movies like this make me believe there's such thing as good and bad taste. No 2: this is bad taste. No 3: jesus, what a shit bomb. As a zombie-film lover, I think this is one of the worst and most forgetable zombie movies ever made. It's the kind of thing that makes you feel dumber by the minute. Too bad they wasted the best scenes in those trailers - I was really hoping this to be the "new Zombieland".

15. msmichel's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

A fun but empty 'happy meal' blending elements of 'Zombieland', 'Zombie Strippers', 'Brain Dead' and even 'My Boyfriend's Back (an under sung 80's flick). A few flickers of inspiration here and there but in the end a forgettable timewaster. Tye Sheridan outclasses the material here.

16. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

Consistently funny and consistently fun - about what you can ask for with a film like this. Also has the best use of "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" in history.