1. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Scream 3

Contrived. Knowingly so - to an extent. The knowingness has worn thin here, the satire now two films ago. So much so, nothing matters; people shunt around, take calls & wait to be slain. Consequently you just don’t care, which is a shame as it’s competent technically and if not souring the original (if one can call it that) it almost makes the audience the joke for taking what might be better if just straight hokum.

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Scream 3

In my opinion, SCREAM 3 is the weakest entry in the franchise. Honestly, I kinda agree with some people who said: "This movie became a parody of itself." The murder scene isn't as fresh as the two previous movie. Although some of it still looks creative. But SCREAM 3 still has its moments. Few scenes kinda freaked me out. I still shocked when the killer revealed himself. Wait, did I just said "him"? Could be better..

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Scream 3

Third movie lacks the inspired homages, dialogue and surprises and has become a parody of itself where even the original movie itself has become a spoof. It do have a fun turn by Lance Henriksen playing a kind-of twisted version of Wes Craven, but most of the film is wasted time. This one even has an annoying cameo from Silent Bob and Jay only to ruin the film experience even further.

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Scream 3

With a change in writer comes a considerable drop in quality. The meta jokes are now lazy and flippant and the scares fall short. It also suffers from large sections of the film where Sid is absent, leaving the supporting characters to carry the film which they just can't do.

5. Darien Disney's rating of the film Scream 3

I get why some people hate it. It is definitely the weakest of the original trilogy (fuck Scream 4). Yes, it has flaws. But it's still fun. A *lot* of fun. It's even fun to point out the flaws. Giving it a Hollywood, movie studio meta setting wasn't a bad idea either.

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Scream 3

Décidément, il est grand temps que la série se termine définitivement, tellement le scénario est abscons et stupide et les acteurs quelconques... www.cinefiches.com

7. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Scream 3

Divided... As a horror movie it did nothing, as a comedy was amazing!!!

8. ajdehany's rating of the film Scream 3

The VHS trilogy rules is an absolute, well, scream. A worthily unworthy second sequel.

9. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Scream 3

OK for a third part. Some nice twists of the story, but all in all not the quality of the first part. On the one hand Craven centers on the re-establishment of the slasher film dramaturgy but on the other he doesn't omit the ironic genre commentaries. Therefore the film fluctuates and leaves an unsatisfactory impression.

10. Pedderrs's rating of the film Scream 3

The joke was funny the first time, mildly amusing the second, but now it has been abused and exhausted with Scream 3. The team behind these films can be forgiven for running out of ideas but not for misleading audiences into thinking they had any. Some of the self-references will raise the odd smirk but this is a tired formula that brings nothing new to the table and concludes in a ridiculous and predictable manner.

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Scream 3

By far, the worst of the series. It really stopped being a meta series about horror, and became a traditional horror series. Jay and Silent Bob couldn't even make this somewhat good. They made it worse actually.

12. James Roth's rating of the film Scream 3

Personally I think this is the worst of the 4 films, the victims are now a set of actors on the film Stab who are way less interesting than the original cast. The build up to the twist was as enthralling as ever though. It does the job.

13. SARAH LAJUS's rating of the film Scream 3

14. Rocco's rating of the film Scream 3

Has all the problems of a second sequel and acknowledges these problems with tongue firmly planted in cheek. Sydney is still a badass. What more do you people want from this series?

15. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Scream 3

2000, dir. WES CRAVEN - 5/10 (USA)

16. JackButcher's rating of the film Scream 3

kinda lost it here really, only worth watching if you really want to complete the series.

17. HKFanatic's rating of the film Scream 3

Kevin Williamson's wit is sorely missed, as this film proves to be little more than a self-congratulatory celebration of the franchise's own success, complete with wink-wink, nudge-nudge cameos from Kevin Smith and Carrie Fisher(?!). The dire situation that is this film almost necessitated the existence of "Scary Movie," but at this point you have to ask: why bother? "Scream" had already become a parody of itself.

18. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Scream 3

19. Altero's rating of the film Scream 3

Milton: You don’t have to do this, Roman! Just tell me what you want, I can make it happen! Any picture, name your budget, script approval, final cut! Roman: I already have it. [Roman cuts Milton’s throat]

20. Polyglot's rating of the film Scream 3

Cliche Slaher Movie Pop Culture References Sequel Part 77: All Bets Are Off

21. João R's rating of the film Scream 3

Weaker, comparing to the others, BUT the unmasking scene was pretty amazing. To me, the problem with this movie is that I didn't care about the characters being murdered because it wouldn't directly affect Sidney and this chapter was less Sidney-centered...

22. Mark Garrett's rating of the film Scream 3

Sort of by admission not good.

23. Th MZA's rating of the film Scream 3

Watched this while pounding b-day cake/pumpkin pie & discussing the varieties of women's chins/jawlines because God only knows. Attention's a gift and I don't always know why I give mine to a thing and deprive this other thing. @ half-strength attention, the plot was easy & provided the bare minimum of guess-who pleasure. I feel bad for the genuine & unrequited love of people who make mediocre movies about movies.

24. jmfran2's rating of the film Scream 3

While not as good as the first two films in the series, Scream 3 was still a lot of fun and is very entertaining. This has become one of my favorite film series.