1. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Scream 4

Just early of this film and I was fooled 3 times. It's fun actually!

2. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Scream 4

ugh i kinda like this one. at least it was better than the third installment.

3. Pedderrs's rating of the film Scream 4

Lecturing audiences once again on the soulless and formulaic nature of the genre, Kevin Williamson and Wes Craven have crafted a comedy out of Scream 4 that the Wayans brothers would be proud of. The contrast between the unsubtle meta-humour and visceral brutality has never been more stark than it is here with some insightful social commentary on the millennial generation thrown in as an amusing bonus.

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film Scream 4

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Scream 4

A slight return to form. This isn't phenomenal, but at least it's fully back into meta territory again. And Hayden Panettiere is a surprisingly good scream queen.

6. James Roth's rating of the film Scream 4

I thought this was going to be way worse than it was. For me it was probably the most intense of the 4 films and had so many twists and turns that I really didn't see coming. I think it was often shot like a cheap TV show which was off-putting. I'd definitely recommend it to fans of the franchise.

7. ughchenausea's rating of the film Scream 4

8. Martin De Martin's rating of the film Scream 4

Wes Craven torna sul luogo del delitto, e memore del suo status di mostro sacro ne approfitta per mettere in scena una sorta di bignami del metacinema, una versione all'ennesima potenza del primo capitolo della saga. Il peso degli anni si sente (il canovaccio non cambia d'una virgola) ma sul piano teorico il film ha molto da dire e si lascia andare a più di qualche frecciatina sull'attuale status del genere.

9. Rocco's rating of the film Scream 4

Seeing the cast reunited for one last hurrah helmed by Craven is the main draw of this. A passable, inoffensive capper to his legacy of terror.

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Scream 4

2011, dir. WES CRAVEN - 6,2/10 (USA)

11. JackButcher's rating of the film Scream 4

"don't fuck with the original" with a long break since the last film this feels a lot more fresh than how the series was going before, this has a lot more focus on horror remakes.

12. C's rating of the film Scream 4

Unfairly shit on, 4 and 3 are better than 2. Don't read older reviews unless you too want to want to beat on some nerds who don't get it.

13. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Scream 4

14. HKFanatic's rating of the film Scream 4

As Hayden Panettiere tearfully recites a litany of all the classic horror movies that have been remade during the last decade, screenwriter Kevin Williamson and company call Hollywood to task for being content to recycle the same old ideas instead of making any memorable additions to the genre. The thing is, the team behind "Scream 4" is smart enough to know they're part of the problem too.

15. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Scream 4

Nostalgic and unnecessary; a harmless addition to the Scream Franchise that confusingly mixes its meta metaphors.

16. Jasmine Mae Villegas's rating of the film Scream 4

WATCH IN HD http://goo.gl/lew6y

17. msmichel's rating of the film Scream 4

Will somebody please tell Kevin Williamson and Wes Craven that they've become the punchline. No matter how many levels of self referential references you add to the script it still feels tired and so 1990's horror. Bad idea to resurrect the series and the box office agreed with that sentiment. Must be hard to have not made a good film in over 20 years !!!!!.

18. BOBBY BROWNE's rating of the film Scream 4

WTF. Shit trailer as well. Wes Craven you suck.

19. Sunrise's rating of the film Scream 4

When given an unhindered spotlight in Act III, Jill's single moment of solitude reveals Craven's poignant observation of contemporary mediation: the current cultural villainy that exceeds the selfish intents of murder (or the voyeurism of such) are delusions of grandeur that merge the desire to self-mediate with the need to self-mutilate. The hidden killer is the initial satire: internet-need of original 'postings.'

20. Joseph Sylvers's rating of the film Scream 4

"Scream 4" is to "Scream" what "New Nightmare" was to "A Nightmare On Elm Street". Craven's best since film sincel "Scream", but also competing for better and worse with the "Scary Movie" series.

21. Tom Elce's rating of the film Scream 4

I liked the ending and I like Emma Roberts. The rest? Not so much.

22. MarcH's rating of the film Scream 4

Tired, threadbare, and bland. Like a leftover horror film that has been microwaved not once, but twice. Are standards really this low now? Please retire this series...the original was a mildly amusing little bon bon with a cool opening sequence...nothing more. it simply does not deserve all this fuss, and the self reflexive b.s. now just feels like a band aid.

23. i hate movies's rating of the film Scream 4

ugh why did i actually watch this though

24. João R's rating of the film Scream 4

I don't know the reason and I really don't care why, but this one is definitely my favourite of the series. Jill Roberts is a hell of a character; loved her.