1. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Scream of Fear

started well but predictability and well known cliches make the movie average at the end.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Scream of Fear

3. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Scream of Fear

Well done. Obscure film noir classic.

4. Landen Celano's rating of the film Scream of Fear

Pretty paint-by-numbers plot, but some inspired camera work and performance by Susan Strasberg elevate this from forgettable to pretty-okay!

5. Maudealan's rating of the film Scream of Fear

This is my first Seth Holt and it was lovely, even if you guess parts of the twist(s) ahead of time it's a beautiful and spooky journey!!

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Scream of Fear

A good little Hammer movie once in a while can't harm you. uses to say my doctor who happens to be a cinephile. As I'm conciliatory and always ready to discover new medical treatments, I've just watched this little pearl shot between a Dracula and a Frankenstein in the early 60's. Believe me or not, Hannibal (that's my doctor's first name. I can't help it) was right! Scream of Fear saved my day. Recommended.

7. Martin Wilson's rating of the film Scream of Fear

Felt like I was inside a dream. And as with most dreams, anxiety prevails. Further proof that cinema is at its most gripping when it casts a hypnotic spell. Douglas Slocombe's photography is outstanding.

8. Shelley's rating of the film Scream of Fear

This film definitely invokes the same type of fear and paranoia that is seen in "Diabolique". This story is seemingly more simple, but it is just as complex. It moves quickly, and the last 20 minutes will you have you on edge. I have never heard of this film before seeing it play on TCM and it seems quite underrated. This Hitckcockian thriller needs to be seen by all horror fans.

9. L. Nolan's rating of the film Scream of Fear