1. PeterK94's rating of the film Scrooged

Even though this is just another Christmas Carol retelling, Bill Murray and some great special effects make this worth a watch.

2. Bob's rating of the film Scrooged

A borderline cult classic among Christmas movies that safely shifts from classic 80s comedy to a darker places that today seem unimaginable in a mainstream comedy. Danny Elfman's score evokes burtonesque vibe while it was still fresh - but the entire movie belongs to Bill Murray's towering performance. An ensemble that includes Allen, Goldthwait, Glover and Mitchum save this from being just another goofy comedy.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Scrooged

Malgré un début laborieux et quelques longueurs, un conte moral assez plaisant... www.cinefiches.com

4. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Scrooged

Classic film that is plotted better than Dickens and shot well.

5. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Scrooged

6. William's rating of the film Scrooged

Bizarre and fun in places, but also exhausting.

7. Z's rating of the film Scrooged

Essential viewing for any Bill Murray fan. Murray pushes and strains against the commerical comedy trap he found his career in during the middle 80's. The film goes to some dark places and tries to honor the bleakness of Dicken's "A Christmas Carol." Cross's anger mirrors Murray's discontent with the hand Hollywood had dealt him at that time. An interesting, stylish misfire from a star raging against the machine.

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Scrooged

9. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Scrooged

One of the funniest screwball farces about Christmas ever

10. DaisyJ's rating of the film Scrooged

My favorite adaptation of A Christmas Carol.

11. Tigrão's rating of the film Scrooged

Very (very!) dated, but who cares, you've got Bill Murray and Robert Mitchum. And Miles Davis.

12. Cbarky99's rating of the film Scrooged

It's not a great movie, but it's a pretty good time capsule, and I'm sentimental about it, and it has a Miles Davis cameo, so there's that.

13. mjgildea's rating of the film Scrooged

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. Scrooged is fun and entertaining, even if its a bit dated. Bill Murray is definitely the highlight with Robert Mitchum coming in as a close second. For as much as I may try to downplay my enjoyment of it, I still get misty at the end,

14. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Scrooged

It's not bad, but it's not good enough. The strong point of this film is definitely Bill Murray's performance.

15. Lorenzo D.'s rating of the film Scrooged

16. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Scrooged

i never thought that this will be my favorite christmas movie.

17. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Scrooged

18. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Scrooged

it's a very nice one - funny, lovely & nasty..!

19. Polyglot's rating of the film Scrooged

''The bitch hit me with a toaster!''

20. Josh Tierney's rating of the film Scrooged

Probably my favourite Christmas movie.

21. Mike Plaid's rating of the film Scrooged

This is definitely my favorite redition of a christmas carol, if you don't count the muppet one.

22. ddrt's rating of the film Scrooged

This is my second favorite rendition of a christmas carol. The first being alistar simms and the third being Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (just kidding).