1. João Martins's rating of the film Search Party

On Search Party, the irony of today's youngsters relationships and impact of social media on them is subtile and complex. That was a big accomplished on this serie. Alia Shawkat has grown so much since Arrested Development! And of course John Early effort and Elliot character are so naturally hilarious and funny! I would definitely look forward to a new season of this.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Search Party

I thought at first she was going to dump her crappy friends, but it turns out she's definitely the worst of them. By a large margin. They should have worked more on a plausible finale for season 2. It was weak, and it may be the death of the show.

3. mpho3's rating of the film Search Party

“I don’t know, honestly, if you’re becoming a terrible person, or if you were always a terrible person and I just couldn’t see it.” - Drew. "SP takes an almost Luis Buñuelian disgusted delight in showing how insincerity, bad faith, manipulation, and blatant falsehood are ingrained in American social life and in the economy itself. ... We’re dealing with a lot of baby Walter Whites now." -Matt Zoller Seitz, Vulture

4. ebabehh's rating of the film Search Party

Almost every scene makes me cringe at the accurate depiction of the vapid superficiality, narcissism, attention- and pleasure-seeking, vindictiveness, and lack of empathy and feeling of the lost millennial generation (in NYC). One girl's desperate search for meaning, at the expense of everyone around her.

5. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Search Party

This taps into the millenial generation really well. Under the premise, I deeply connected with Shawkat's deeper search: a search for purpose, the search of a generation. Albeit slightly farfetched, it is smartly written, with well developed characters and a very well structured first season. Inventive use of digital media as well. John Reynolds is lovely. Let's see what lies ahead.

6. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Search Party

this show ! is unlike anything else and like the best 50 50 blend of tension and humour

7. Severus Snape's rating of the film Search Party

8. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Search Party

What I love most about this is the ability to change its tone from mean and funny to dead serious. Also, this series gets millenials in a way that "13 reasons why" will never be able to.

9. Polyglot's rating of the film Search Party

Ugh. Love Alia, but... hipster sleuths. :(

10. slackavetes's rating of the film Search Party

john early made me laugh out loud throughout. a great comedy/mystery, something i never thought i'd say

11. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film Search Party