1. T-Cruise's rating of the film Season of the Witch

One of the worst movies I've ever seen

2. Batraptor's rating of the film Season of the Witch

An entertaining movie, fit for a thoughtless Sunday film when you don't want to be challenged, just see action and reasonable storytelling. I think I was mostly just relieved that it wasn't claw-my-eyes-out boring or stupid, so if your expectations are low you'll have no trouble.

3. JackButcher's rating of the film Season of the Witch

Medieval setting meets the exorcist... in the most unimaginative boring way you could imagine.

4. babycakesromero's rating of the film Season of the Witch

so unmemorable got half way in and realised had already seen. i pray to god i dont forget again and have to suffer it further...

5. msmichel's rating of the film Season of the Witch

Yawn. Very little to note other than another campy Cage performance in yet another bad film. Terribly derivative script full of embarassing dialoque and predictable plot machinations. The Sena who made "Kalifornia" so long forgotten. Final demon rendering actually well done though until it speaks. Unrecognizable Christopher Lee cameo too.

6. Westley's rating of the film Season of the Witch

No, it's not as good as, say, 'Witchfinder General' or 'Black Death', but if you enjoyed those films you'll probably enjoy this one. 'Season of the Witch' is more campy, and contains more supernatural fantasy elements than the aforementioned films, but it is still quite similar. It's an entertaining B-movie.

7. Cbarky99's rating of the film Season of the Witch

I think it's possible for contemporary filmmakers to put together scary movies that play with 'What if medieval witchcraft was real and not just hysteria?' in thoughtful ways (q.v. Black Death)---but this movie is not very thoughtful. Still, I find it hard to hate a film where Ron Perlman gets to headbutt a demon.

8. Minousch's rating of the film Season of the Witch

Not as entertaining as a campy Nicolas Cage movie might be expected to be. Still lovely to have Ron Perlman in there. Also I was delighted to hear about the coast of Styria.

9. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Season of the Witch

too much action, but its enjoying

10. ZwizyMan's rating of the film Season of the Witch

This was a bore. There is no chemistry between the characters, the story stupid beyond belief, and the effects are really bad for a film made this year. Despise that, I have to admit the move actually was pretty entertaining. It's bad, oh yeah, but if you are in need for some sensless action/non-scary horror film, you have the perfect film right here.

11. Steve's rating of the film Season of the Witch

Not Cage's worst but his acting is quite bad in a great number of the scene's or he just looks bored. Overall I thought the flick was good for a popcorn night and better than I was expecting

12. pluviosity's rating of the film Season of the Witch

it's official, this is the worst movie Nicolas Cage ever played.

13. Luisa Betancourt's rating of the film Season of the Witch

another film about demons and exorcism :S i think they run out of stories... how sad :(

14. virginwolf's rating of the film Season of the Witch

this should get burned! the only problem is - it's not gonna burn from my memory!

15. Jossy Silva's rating of the film Season of the Witch

16. nataliamariana's rating of the film Season of the Witch

Perfeito para uma sessão da tarde. :/

17. Annalee's rating of the film Season of the Witch

I don't know what was more distracting: Nick Cage's highlighted hair plugs or his chiclet-like veneers. I cannot believe this film was supposed to mirror Ingmar Bergman's The Seventh Seal.

18. oliv.tv's rating of the film Season of the Witch

A 4/10 at the maximum, story is common and some effects are cheap. Un 4/10 au maximum, l'histoire est commune et certains effets sont cheap.

19. Nicolas's rating of the film Season of the Witch

nice little B movie with a badass Ron Perlman and, still as the king of actors, Nic Awesome Cage!