1. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Secret Things

Brisseau à voir, car c'est un méconnu et un passionné. Toute son oeuvre. Et pas que superficiellement. ------------------------------------OWN PHOTOS : https://www.facebook.com/zyx.mhclaes/media_set?set=a.152712501451568.31425.100001384583310&type=3

2. ䷀'s rating of the film Secret Things

In Norwegian people say "tja" when they don't know what to say about the subject matter. So I also say tja. :)

3. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Secret Things

The least of Brisseau's erotic cycle is at its best when showcasing the playful sexuality of its central characters & their attempts to exploit the male-dominated world of office politics. Later shifts towards post-Eyes Wide Shut level psychodrama & proto-Fifty Shades style S&M horror plunge the movie towards a level of self-parody, with none of the deeper existentialism that elevated the filmmaker's subsequent work.

4. Bandeira's rating of the film Secret Things

pretentious femme-fatale macho bullshit

5. raggiodisole's rating of the film Secret Things

well, sexual but not erotic, it did verge on the pompous, and only briefly landed on moments of lucidity whilst hovering precaiously over ludicrousness

6. ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥'s rating of the film Secret Things

"The auditions called for the young women to masturbate themselves or one another in hotel rooms or in public places. Mr Brisseau sometimes filmed the sessions, but not always. According to the actors, the director sometimes masturbated himself - a claim he recognised during the investigation but denied during the trial." http://www.theguardian.com/film/2005/dec/20/news

7. Boldizsar CR's rating of the film Secret Things

The film looks awful and the cast is horrible. Shame as could have been a good one but very sensationalist and predictable with some good potential at some point. Very tacky style and can't stress enough how badly casted and not only bad acting on especially lead character and that horrible "evil" guy but also very boring people in general and just bad lighting etc. Shame as the story was interesting.

8. Grasshopper's rating of the film Secret Things

9. Sudipto Basu's rating of the film Secret Things

Not exactly bowled over. Somewhere between ludicrousness and great. I sort of tune out when the whole Greek chorus tone starts, though I should probably wait a while before passing judgement.

10. HKFanatic's rating of the film Secret Things

A very steamy French film that starts out innocently enough, with two young women using their sex appeal and cunning to work their way up the corporate ladder. By the end, though, we've delved into full on Sadeian territory as the amoral character of Christophe seeks to deface God with his very existence. The photography and flesh on display are both incredibly appealing. A movie to make one's pulse race.

11. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Secret Things

i saw this in the theater with a friend and we thought that we were all alone in the hall but then we realized that there was a man sitting in the front who was blind..like..literally blind.he seemed pleased,if you know what i mean..

12. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Secret Things

Highly recommended because of its mythical tone , its actresses and its theme.