1. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Secret Window

Lento e piatto, l'unica roba che si salva è l'idea del finale. Solo l'idea, appunto, decisamente non l'esecuzione. Voleva essere un thriller intenso con un plot twist finale sconvolgente, ma è tutto così tediosamente prolisso che lo spettatore si concentra solo nel tentativo di sbrogliare l'inghippo e ci riesce facilmente prima dell'arrivo del finale. Potenzialmente intrigante, effettivamente un flop.

2. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Secret Window

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Secret Window

9. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Secret Window

10. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Secret Window

11. MIKAELA's rating of the film Secret Window

'' I killed a mirror. And my shower door. '' OH my love..

12. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Secret Window

I knew the ending from the get go

13. xPanchi's rating of the film Secret Window

mijito rico Johnny Deep es un escritor excentrico, que se sabe super bkn aunque su vida personal es una mierda....recien se divorcio porque su esposa sefue con otro y vive en una cabaña en el campo para alejarse de todo (onda hermitaño,,,,cada cual ve como pasa sus penas), la cosa es que todo se pone peor cuando un gallo le dice que lo plagio y lo comienza a acosar heavy metal....(pobrecito yo te cuido jjejeje)

14. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film Secret Window

So many people dislike this film, but I actually liked Depp and Turturro quite a bit. Before I ever wrote anything of my own, I never liked this movie, but now I can appreciate the concept of plagiarism, psychosis and the mess these characters get into. The title sequence shot was great and when he starts to realize his psychosis, the cinematography goes up a notch. All in all, it's not as bad as everyone says.

15. sandracine's rating of the film Secret Window

Few of King's stories translate to film with good results. Secret Window is an exception, thanks to Depp's spot-on performance as Mort Rainey. King injects at lot of humor into his horror, and Depp manages to pull it off nicely. Fun to watch, and the ending to the story remains intact, thank you. Good supporting cast.

16. mandysays's rating of the film Secret Window

Previsível, mas é o Johnny Depp antes de ser absorvido pelos personagens que ele faz nos filmes do Tim Burton.

17. Etienne Deveau Beaumont's rating of the film Secret Window

18. Patricia's rating of the film Secret Window

I hated the ending.... mmmm was actually interested in the rest...

19. Starshine's rating of the film Secret Window

20. milenearaujo's rating of the film Secret Window

"I know I can do it," Todd Downey said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl. "I'm sure that in time, every bit of her will be gone and her death will be a mystery... even to me."

21. Caroline Angelo Borges's rating of the film Secret Window

Psychological thriller with an awesome actuation of Depp

22. Emma Joye's rating of the film Secret Window

23. Marlene Areias's rating of the film Secret Window

Right at the beginning of the film, i can tell the whole story, there was no mystery ou suspense!

24. Cândida Areias's rating of the film Secret Window

nao gostei nada porqe acho qe nao teve logica a atriz muito mal escolhida e um filme de terror muito mal feito; nem merecia 1 estrela