1. Dima Lochmann's rating of the film Sector 7

2. NIL1's rating of the film Sector 7

nah....not my thing but not completely boring.

3. weinbrandbabsi's rating of the film Sector 7

I'm actually kinda glad I only watched this w/ one eye.

4. Michael Diers's rating of the film Sector 7

In meinen Augen ein eher (ungewollter?) Trash-Horror aus Korea, der allerdings mit einem gut designten Monster aufwartet. Eher anspruchslose Unterhaltung für 18+.

5. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Sector 7

The film is a dramaturgical and visual desaster but has no trash potential as counterbalance. And it is provided with an unbearable score.

6. HKFanatic's rating of the film Sector 7

This is not a good movie but (and this might be a big "but") you can probably bump the rating up to 3/5 stars if, like me, you're a huge fan of foreign monster movies, whether they're pop art like "The Host" or pure special effects-driven shlock like this. The production values on "Sector 7" are sky high, but all that effort is wasted on a ho-hum script that does nothing new with the creature feature formula.

7. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Sector 7

Truly disappointing. Despite a good cast the script, plot, pacing and CGI lets the whole movie down. I usually like underwater/sea monster movies but this did not hold up on any level.

8. Panji's rating of the film Sector 7

Inconsistent characterization by the protagonist. Mediocre CGI. Repetitive and tiring climaxes.