1. FISCHER's rating of the film See the Sea

Sans surprise, un court métrage pourtant sympathique ..... www.cinefiches.com

2. Denis Zordan's rating of the film See the Sea

3. sainte's rating of the film See the Sea

I sort of regret watching this. It was pretty gross. The mother was stupid and annoying. I feel like it could have been more of a disturbing shock if the camper wasn’t so emotionless and monotone-sounding.

4. Samuel Donath's rating of the film See the Sea

2.5 His other films are better.

5. Scotch's rating of the film See the Sea

No one told me this was a horror film.

6. Lorna Singh's rating of the film See the Sea

A short,simple thriller with 2 women to be feared.A mysterious stranger,and a careless,selfish mother who leaves her child alone with said stranger.

7. Sai Abishek's rating of the film See the Sea

8. kyeo's rating of the film See the Sea

9. melancolia's rating of the film See the Sea

this is one of those moments i feel content being a mere spectator. the film is so cold and predictable, you'd like the mother to open her eyes, watch for the red flags. but no, francois wants us to know how we forget reason when we are lonely, too lonely, for our own good, that we don't heed the danger because we long for some company.

10. Redundant Cinema's rating of the film See the Sea

this bothered me for so many reasons. completely transparent, and lacked in atmosphere and reason. i would give it one star but i'm giving it an extra star because marina de van is perfect in everything she does.

11. Shelley's rating of the film See the Sea

fucked up and expected. that woman is so stupid for not seeing this coming haha

12. Sasha's rating of the film See the Sea

13. Nirlap Bettenhauser's rating of the film See the Sea

This is one of the best short films I've ever seen.

14. zahad's rating of the film See the Sea