1. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

2. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

3. patríciapinho's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

I just watched this for Keira but the cameos from a few of my favourite tv series actors were fuuUuN

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

5. Mugino's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Hard to believe there's only one other person commenting here who remembers Don McKellar's fine "Last Night" from 14 years earlier, which already tread on similar ground but without the dubious sentimentality. The cuteness is watchable, if you can afford all the empty calories.

6. Terry's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

honestly what the fuq @ this entire movie but the ending was cute

7. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

This is a considerably uneven comedy, trying to mix dark (and sometimes crude) humor into a story that tries to respect the emotional gravity of an apocalyptic situation. Still, those elements apart from each other are pretty entertaining, so I did enjoy the film overall. I laughed a lot, I thought the emotional scenes were handled and played well, and I willingly followed the journey the whole way through.

8. meixio's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Cute, good moments of dry/dark humour.

9. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

This movie pissed me off because it wanted to make me cry and it succeeded. Those bastards!

11. Paulo Machado's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Um filme que mistura humor e drama nas doses certas merece parabéns, mas poderia melhorar se os atores tivessem uma intimidade maior entre si.

12. spiderliliez's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Comparing it to "Melancholia", this is a funny, yet realistic approach to the end of days. Quite enjoyable, but certainly not special. It is sad to mention, but Keira Knightely and Steve Carell together just doesn't have the chemistry to make this film memorable.

13. natiln's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Heads up for the sountrack and the dog.

14. Laura G.'s rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

"you're my favourite thing."

15. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Beklentilerimin çok çok altındaydı.

16. Conquest of Gaul's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

this was sweet and simple I enjoyed it

17. C S Wendee W's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

well if the world will comes to an end, i would definitely find a true love like this. c'est romatique

18. agusorudet's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Gak terlalu buruk, Carell dan Knightley sudah melakukannya dengan cukup manis. Ya, if tomorrow is the end of the world, apa yang akan anda lakukan?

19. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

There's too little that feels wrong with this movie. It's sweet, at times funny, the cast has chemistry and the premise is interesting. And yet, there is nothing about it that manages to surprise. I just can't imagine having any particularly interesting conversations about it.

20. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

21. amysimpson's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Kind of left me feeling really unsatisfied and like there wasn't enough there.

22. Michelle Martinez's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Really makes you think about what you would do with your last days on Earth. Who would you try to seek out and spend it with? Helping each other out with their last wish.

23. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

What were critics smoking, this movie is amazing

24. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

One thing they should be seeking for the end of the world: Carell and Knightley chemistry.