1. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Selma

Selma is now for every man, woman and child. Even Jesus got his crown in front of a crowd. They marched with the torch, we gon' run with it now. Never look back, we done gone hundreds of miles. From dark roads he rose, to become a hero. Facin' the league of justice, his power was the people.

2. chanandre's rating of the film Selma

No words. Just hands. hand in hand. slowclapping.

3. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Selma

great cinematography, i must say.

4. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Selma

Too clean for my taste + these secondary elements that didn't give in for me. Cool movie though on the historic side.

5. pluviosity's rating of the film Selma

why bother showing Malcolm X, create a conflict, but then you're not even bother to mentioned him again except for a line?

6. angelicidea's rating of the film Selma

Even David Oyelowo's magnificient performance cannot save this film...

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Selma

Generally I prefer documentaries. I'm not saying documentaries are 100% accurate, but generally they can go into much more depth and are less interested in producing melodrama. Biographical movies tend to sacrifice truth for emotion. I saw Oyelowo in an interview, and he did a remarkable job as MLK. Seeing Oprah was a bit disconcerting. I said, "Someone's got the nerve to hit Oprah?! Oh, hell no!"

8. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film Selma

David Oyelowo is the highlight of this film, and his performance elevates it from 'fair' to 'good'. However, the narrative stumbles at points (particularly in the multiple scenes of President Johnson, though Tom Wilkinson does an admirable job). That keeps the film from being 5-star 'great'. That said, I think if the Academy had reformed itself in 2014 instead of 2016, both 'Selma' and Oyelowo would have won Oscars.

9. FCC 86's rating of the film Selma

"Our lives are not fully lived if we're not willing to die for those we love, and for what we believe"

10. La Foret's rating of the film Selma

First of all, it is the film that tells a very important story. And contemplation on the matter that it could have been done better, shot better, performed better is irrational. Also the real strength is in non-violent attitude. You should be ready to die for it though.

11. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Selma

This is more than just a biopic, it is a sensitively written and directed "state of the nation" drama which depicts intimate details just as well as the broader political situation. It is reprehensible how systemically racist the US was at that time and shameful that the country hasn't moved very far since.

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Selma

A bit of an overrated film, but not really bad. Serviceable is the most apt word.

13. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Selma

Purtroppo una grande storia ed un grande personaggio, non sembra fanno un grande film. Mi spiace per MLK, ma in questa ignobile accozzaglia di errori cinematografici, non gli è stata resa minimamente giustizia. La regia è banale, la sceneggiatura anche peggio ed alcuni dialoghi fanno sembrare i personaggi degli idioti. Buttata al cesso la chance di utilizzare al meglio un soggetto molto interessante.

14. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Selma

15. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Selma

Fueled by a gripping performance from Oyelowo

16. Ethan's rating of the film Selma

A solid film that tells a great story. The performances are great and it is gripping enough to hold your attention.

17. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Selma

18. Niall Quinn's rating of the film Selma

Everything about this film is awful.

19. gabriellesarah's rating of the film Selma

20. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Selma

La marcia da Selma raccontata in maniera didattica, con tanta retorica e tagliando il mondo con l'accetta (come è giusto che sia ;-) Adatto alle scuole

21. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film Selma

22. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Selma

Watching the film and realizing how much society has changed, but how retarded it still is facing the difference. In 50 years they'll make a movie about the refugees and we'll be the beasts of our time.

23. caitlin.f's rating of the film Selma