1. Pymo's rating of the film Sennentuntschi

"She" is always the Devil.

2. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Sennentuntschi

Mise-en-scene is mediocre throughout and the music is atrocious, but it gets a 3 because it not-so-subtly explicates-critiques what the original folktale only implies: The male fantasy of creating/fucking a beautiful mute simpleton woman. An ancient Germanic fable is an OG rape-revenge story.

3. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Sennentuntschi

Echoes of Mario Bava's 'Kill, Baby... Kill!' and Lucio Fulci's 'Don't Torture a Duckling' make this movie a very aesthetic experience. Its visual style is not everything though: a strong story (despite a sometimes confusing editing) is what makes our eyes glued to the screen until the last minute.

4. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Sennentuntschi

wow, i'm very surprised about this swiss movie. a quite suspenseful mystery-occult thriller.

5. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Sennentuntschi

Oh, finalmente un po' di grande cinema Svizzero. A parte gli scherzi non e` peggio di tutti gli horror sulla stessa falsariga. Certo lo avessero limato un po' in sceneggiatura, sarebbe stato ben meglio. L'esigenza di spiegare per immagini ogni cosa del regista medio moderno e` quasi irritante talvolta. Per fortuna che c'e` la Mesquida che e` tanto bona e sana tutte le ferite.

6. Panji's rating of the film Sennentuntschi

Interesting horror movie, smart and mystical. I just found that it's the first Switzerland movie after watching this, so my opinion is quite objective I think :D