1. zotibaws's rating of the film Sequences

Love the authenticity of the Romanian communist years

2. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Sequences

3. luminous's rating of the film Sequences

I think someone said it's one of the best ten Romanian films ever made. Definitely needs a rewatch, as I got the feeling that it is smarter than "La Nuit Americaine", maybe because it's somber. 4.5

4. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Sequences

Convinge-l sa nu filmam la Novaci! :))

5. José Neves's rating of the film Sequences

Digital. Someone called it the Romanian "La Nuit Americaine" and it seems to be the only film of this cinematography in which Cinema is a subject and object. But there's a fundamental distinction: in Truffaut, cinema is a state of romanesque evocation, filmed only from and for inside, while here is a device with which external situations and characters are filmed, filming at the same time a society, for outside.

6. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Sequences

7. Ciprian David's rating of the film Sequences

3 episodes with a filmcrew. and the good stories always take place aside from what their camera focuses on. probably one of the most complex mise-en-scene one could wish for, shifting the perspective between main characters and extras, turning the ones into the others and vice-versa and building meaning out of the coexistence of everyone on the set.

8. Scott Barley's rating of the film Sequences

Very absorbing, and yet I feel that this film has much more to yield than I have yet experienced. Definitely will re-watch this at some point.

9. xrystyna's rating of the film Sequences

very clever and well-executed movie