1. OGH's rating of the film Séraphine

Yolande Moreau parfaite... L'histoire d'une peintre primitive moderne... La nature, des tableaux extraordinaires... Et la folie...

2. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Séraphine

So quiet, so reflective, so beautiful in every detail, specially in the rhythm... not only the rhythm of the film but the rhythm of the main character, the intricacies of the search for beauty. Amazing film.

3. AVA's rating of the film Séraphine

Gelungene Charakterstudie vor wunderbarer Filmkulisse.Überzeugend auch die Auswahl der Hauptdarsteller.

4. Laetitia's rating of the film Séraphine

A beautiful film with excellent shots of nature and rural life. Yolande Moreau plays Seraphine exquisitly.

5. riraru's rating of the film Séraphine

Interessante Charakterstudie mit herausragender Hauptdarstellerin. Etwas zu langatmig und behäbig.

6. espaçonimas's rating of the film Séraphine

"Não 'explica' nada mas sentimos tudo!" SÉRAPHINE, este domingo dia 13 às 15h30, no Espaço Nimas, em mais uma sessão do ciclo "Cinema Familiar". Preço único de 4€. Projecção em 35mm. Todos ao Nimas!

7. pdenby's rating of the film Séraphine

A real treat of European cinema. Serene photography by Laurent Brunet and a superb performance by Yolande Moreau. The pace in the latter part of the film was a bit rushed and disjointed and left me feeling cheated, wanting more. I did enjoy it.

8. Quoíx's rating of the film Séraphine

Yolande Morreau was spectacular. The story, to my surprise, was riveting, and the scenes where the audience saw Séraphines work had such power. I adored the score (nature must have played a part).

9. MirandaTess's rating of the film Séraphine

I feel like I really felt this movie, with all my senses - I could taste the passion she had on the tip of my tongue

10. M****'s rating of the film Séraphine

11. Austin's rating of the film Séraphine

The life of Seraphine, slow paced and full of love for her muse, nature, is captured genuinely, in both acting and cinematography, but it is the tragedy of the second part of the movie that menacingly stayed with me.

12. Veritas Verte's rating of the film Séraphine

Tender. The physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of painting are highlighted.

13. Christine Lai's rating of the film Séraphine

I love the pace and the visual of this film. Amazing performance from Yolande Morreau!!!

14. Joel's rating of the film Séraphine

What began as a truly beautiful art film wound up failing to really capture my attention in the latter half. I was drawn in by the slow delicate pacing and deeply moving shots, but the narrative structure fell away for me and I was left unsure as to what was the purpose of what was going on. I suppose one shouldn't make an attack on a biographic narrative, but alas...alas.

15. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film Séraphine

Astonishing little film with a powerful performance by Yolande Moreau. The visuals are some of the best I have seen this year. All in all, a near masterpiece that deserves every awards won.