1. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Serenity

2. Trunfos's rating of the film Serenity

3. Sheldon's rating of the film Serenity

"I don't care, I'm still free, you cant take the sky from me." Browncoat for life!

4. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Serenity

I actually watched this before firefly, not even aware of the series, and loved it. Have watched it repeatedly and it's still a really good film with great script (I have of course also seen Firefly series multiple times as well).

5. Kreg's rating of the film Serenity

Disappointing way to end a decent TV series

6. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Serenity

4.5. Gorram entertaining (but watch the series first).

7. Superfrog's rating of the film Serenity

Fan pleaser with decent photography at times. Not really delivering on other counts.

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Serenity

A few neat moments punch up a feature-length episode of a television show I didn't like.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Serenity

A good follow-up to a good series.

10. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Serenity

Sci-fi goodie based on the best sci fi series ever: Firefly. Oh that Trigun feel.

11. Mugino's rating of the film Serenity

Never really bought into the rabid fandom of "Firefly" or Whedon. How quickly people forget its stronger, smarter, bolder progenitors like "Farscape". There's little here other than some closure on storylines, which really didn't merit the wait anyway.

12. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Serenity

13. Øyvind Rype's rating of the film Serenity

Pointless "finale" to an otherwise enjoyable series.

14. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Serenity

15. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Serenity

It takes awhile to set things up before the story really gets rolling. Those meeting the crew and entering this world for the first time are probably going to flounder a bit. Those already enamored will wish the story had gotten the television season treatment it needed; but will be delighted and horrified at developments in the movie. There's a richness of concepts ... http://letterboxd.com/mharbour/film/serenity/

16. rllr's rating of the film Serenity

Joss Whedon's poppy, action-driven direction is so strong that he almost surpasses the values of this TV production. No wonder he's up to his neck in the Marvel universe by now.

17. anarresti's rating of the film Serenity

Not that it spoiled the series. It is coeherent in style, atmosphere and themes. But if you are going to make a movie, you do have to make it a little more than a long episode. Specially if there are some expectations. Why bother?

18. DSPRKY's rating of the film Serenity

I don't think this has aged well, and the dialogue is rather hard to swallow.

19. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film Serenity

The most entertaining and full of heart space-opera of 21st century, and the crazy part is it would have never happened if everything had gone the way Whedon originally planned.

20. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Serenity

I don't like Firefly very much. It's ok at best. Still, I should see this.

21. bwax's rating of the film Serenity

i loved the tv series too. why have they stopped is a mystery to me.

22. pluviosity's rating of the film Serenity

it's more of an episode rather than a film. And though it maybe was not the best, (more of plot, not character, driven) but it was the finale the Firefly needed to make the series a true legend, not another 'Universe' for studio to cash out from merchandises and endless non-canon spin offs.

23. Ghostman's rating of the film Serenity

Great TV show, great movie

24. hastapura's rating of the film Serenity

As good as it could be, I guess, the way things shook out.