1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Service

2. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Service

Whatever the function of goat in the cinema is explaining wonderment, it is describing our amazement after this film too.nice cinematography but tough scenes..

3. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Service

Stunning. Not for everyone. Interesting director to be watched in the years to come. Some of the shots in this film are fantastic.

4. Mary Anne Magajes's rating of the film Service

5. eric gould's rating of the film Service

All in a day's work. Life inside one of Angeles City's crumbling and porous movie houses that used to entertain US army and navy men from the now-closed Clark Air Base serves as a metaphor for institutional corruption that exacts a burden on contemporary urban Filipino society. How does one family keep their house in order? Challenges are plenty for the Pinedas whose adult theater offers little privacy and secrets.

6. marcorenton's rating of the film Service

That goat deserved an award for it's natural performance.

7. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film Service

Everything happens so much. Loved it.

8. Joaopa's rating of the film Service

"Our film needs repair," says the matriarch of the family to see that a goat broke into the projection room, interrupting the Dionysiac ritual was going on. Does she referred to his own life?

9. Ardhi Syaifuddin's rating of the film Service

Can't help the comparison with Nolot's 'La Chatte A Deux Tete' & Tsai's 'Goodbye, Dragon Inn', it felt weaker.

10. Beneezy's rating of the film Service

11. @danracine's rating of the film Service

12. neilstrauss23's rating of the film Service

I love the cinematography! Very clear!

13. soiwaswrong's rating of the film Service

They all have issues that wasn't ressolve at the ending... It was very good!!! I'm so proud!!!!