1. daniroelleb's rating of the film Set It Off

I think this is a film that belongs in the history books when speaking blackness and black culture. I really loved the development of each character even though there was a lot of time spent on Stoney I did enjoy the way each character unfolded and to date Vivica a fox hasn't acted better. I don't think any of them have acted this well since this film. QUEEN LATIFA is great in this film she stole the show a lot.

2. Daniela's rating of the film Set It Off

3. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Set It Off

Great to see someone breaking through the invisible glass ceiling, without disappointment

4. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Set It Off

The backstories of the girls display its uncertain balance of smarts and melodrama. Their reasons for a life of crime seem lazy or dramatic, or in Queen Latifah's case, an outlet of personality. The whole film features collisions of genre-revamping and strong characterization (Jada Pinkett's relationship with the banker, the girls acting like godfathers) and cliches (Latifah's last stand). Good, if uneven in purpose.

5. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Set It Off