1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Seven Chances

31/100 (Racist, anti semitist, sexist, homophobic, stupid, foolish, unreasonable but this point 4,1/5. I'm laughing now. hahahahhaha)

2. Seesaw's rating of the film Seven Chances

Best action film of all time.

3. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Seven Chances

4. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Seven Chances

Keaton must find a wife. It is less on the nose than most of his films, I love the sequence where all the potential wives-to-be are running after Keaton.

5. Lars Åndheim's rating of the film Seven Chances

Buster Keaton: Master of the mechanical comedy, the morphologist of slapstick cinema.

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Seven Chances

James Shannon, garçon timide, hérite d'une fortune colossale à condition d'être marié à la date de son 27ième anniversaire avant 19 heures, heure précise de sa naissance... Sublime ! www.cinefiches.com

7. Love Walked In's rating of the film Seven Chances

Keaton nullifies any discourses about his movies because the merits of his film making are extremely fitting for movie itself.

8. John Woodall's rating of the film Seven Chances

Although it has it's flaws, Buster Keaton being chased by a horde of angry women is still one of the funniest and memorable things I've ever seen in film.

9. Erik F.'s rating of the film Seven Chances

The climactic chase/rockslide sequence is fantastic!

10. Vincent T's rating of the film Seven Chances

Sometimes stupid, often unfunny, the film ultimately came down to Keaton's physical abilities. The chase scene is good!

11. SpacePirate's rating of the film Seven Chances

Classic. Check out The Three Stooges "Brideless Groom' for a pretty decent, albeit concise, remake.

12. HSBilly's rating of the film Seven Chances

13. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Seven Chances

14. Susanna-Cole King's rating of the film Seven Chances

15. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Seven Chances

Otra genialidad de Keaton. Cómo un argumento tan simple se la ingenia para generar el desorden y la audacia a fin de promover una comedia hilarante. Me queda en la memoria el correría de Keaton y atrás la manada de novias enardecidas que acaban de aplastar a todo un equipo de fútbol.

16. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Seven Chances

The chase in this is one of the pinnacles of slapstick as a form.

17. waywardwaters's rating of the film Seven Chances

Whoever is offended by the so called "racism" here is not only a complete pussy but also an idiot. So Keaton's character amidst his race against time and fate was supposed to risk being jailed strictly to appease your intrusively petty liberal agenda amassed from propagandist guilt? Lynch yourself.

18. berat bayer's rating of the film Seven Chances

19. Log Lady's rating of the film Seven Chances

Instead of the energetic and epic chase scene my favourites were the many smaller moments. I guess I can't reveal much without ruining the experience from others. I'll just say this: Julian and the man with the bridal veil (horribly stereotypical, I know, but still damn funny)!

20. Kian Ross's rating of the film Seven Chances

Not his best film, but it has one of his best sequences. The epic chase is in a class all it's own

21. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Seven Chances

Eternal question: What women want? Keaton answers.

22. The Macho King's rating of the film Seven Chances

Keaton was sooo innovative its amazing.

23. The Living Wills (Band)'s rating of the film Seven Chances

My favorite scenes are the dissolve cut where Keaton is driving to his true loves house and he just gets in the car and the setting changes around the automobile without the car moving. Great camera work. And that chase at the end is awesome. The guys a nut.

24. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Seven Chances

Relatively minor Keaton feature about a young man who discovers he is to inherit $7 million - provided he gets married by 7 o'clock on his 27th birthday, which just happens to be the same day. Lacks the sustained energy of some of his more well known efforts, but the final chase sequence, where is pursued by literally hundreds of would-be brides, is killer.