1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Seven Pounds

Uno dei film più toccanti che abbia mai visto. Ne sono uscita distrutta da quanto ho pianto.

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film Seven Pounds

A definite tearjerker for those who can become emotionally involved in fictional narratives. No shame in that.

3. B o g d a n's rating of the film Seven Pounds

4. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film Seven Pounds

5. JasonAv's rating of the film Seven Pounds

6. Juli Lux's rating of the film Seven Pounds

I cried my eyes out because of the beauty, the hurt and the determination of a human being.

7. Amandenberg's rating of the film Seven Pounds

I watched this with my step-dad and expected to feel indifferent about it. I was crying like a baby by the end of those two hours.

8. Cannibal Corpse's rating of the film Seven Pounds

A beautiful, touching, film.

9. José Santos's rating of the film Seven Pounds

Awesome acting and touching story, deserves my 5 stars.

10. giu17raffa's rating of the film Seven Pounds

lovely, as well as the soundtrack. Superlative acting.

11. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Seven Pounds

I think this film is outstanding, especially in story

12. Cajó's rating of the film Seven Pounds

The powerful storyline is only exceeded by the outstanding performance of the cast. Probably it's Will's best performance of all time, in a heartbreaking adventure for redemption.

13. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Seven Pounds

This film is a critically important love story and equally as devastating film, told in one of the most unusual but powerfully touching ways I have ever seen. Few films give me pause, and even fewer cause me to break into tears several times. From the flawless acting to the magnificent script and heartbreaking score, "Seven Pounds" is a film that everybody must see. Competing for my favorite film spot of all time.

14. ANC's rating of the film Seven Pounds

Also sad but powerful.

15. Incontri's rating of the film Seven Pounds

16. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Seven Pounds

Terribly underrated and underapreciated movie. It's so much more than what people think. Will Smith is amazing and Rosario Dawson was adorable on this film.

17. Jurga's rating of the film Seven Pounds

Long time ago, very long time... I was crying, when watching movie. Until today. Good film.

18. Zach Anderson's rating of the film Seven Pounds

Emotionally manipulative bullshit! Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap... Great acting all around, terrible story, okay direction... This movie felt like a lifetime channel reject that got way too much talent connected to a story that's trying to fake you out... Crap!

19. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Seven Pounds

Fantastic movie, proof that Mr.Smith can act, could not stop crying! xD

20. Liam Peters's rating of the film Seven Pounds

It's not a good thing when one falls asleep 3 times during a film and can still pick the ending about 40 minutes from the end. It's also a bad sign when the film takes an interminable time to get there. Smith, outstanding in the unfairly maligned, I Am Legend, fails to show anything more than hammish tempestuous here and he's failed miserably by his director, Muccino, who brings nothing of any substance to the table.

21. anthonymartines@live.com's rating of the film Seven Pounds

22. Roobarb's rating of the film Seven Pounds

I may... have cried like a little bitch. Ughs.