1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Seven

Although well-acted and well-directed, this is the ultimate downer of a Hollywood movie.... The knife sheath dildo still haunts me to this day... The best part of the film is the Brakhage like opening credits sequence

2. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Seven

Vulgar, cynical... One for us self-loathing voyeur types.

3. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Seven

4. Ryan O'Connor's rating of the film Seven

Seven uses dark cinematography, evoking noir classics and a dark atmosphere, and old-fashioned sets and costumes to suggest the agelessness of its story. The lighting and color palette complement the darkness of the story and seriousness of the tone while suggesting at the horrors that await the protagonists. The music also is a throwback to classic film noir, which saw detectives looking at a legion of evidence.

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Seven

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Seven

Thriller souvent maniéré, globalement efficace, même si dans le genre on a vu et charcuté bien mieux. www.cinefiches.com

7. Criteriamor's rating of the film Seven

If you want to see what comes after The Silence of the Lambs but before the Saw series, watch this. And David Fincher's cinematography is snappy and refined as always. The dialogue unfortunately...

8. Shawnmubi's rating of the film Seven

William Somerset: [discovering what's inside the package] "................John Doe has the upper hand!" Yep one step behind the entire time.

9. Keith Deeds's rating of the film Seven

10. Bob's rating of the film Seven

It flows smoothly, soaked with darkly beautiful interiors. Whether it's posh library or ruined building, it feels as if elegance of film noir has continued to live in the middle of the grunge eruption. Similarly, engaging story is sophisticated as classics of world literature, and controversial as a splatter film, while the characters write themselves in what is probably the greatest modern serial killer thriller.

11. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Seven

12. MPerissol's rating of the film Seven

13. MistaRichard's rating of the film Seven

«WHAT'S IN THE BAWWWWX?» might be my favourite movie quote of all time and also am I retarded or something

14. Onbestendig's rating of the film Seven

15. João Goulão's rating of the film Seven

16. Faustgelopoulos's rating of the film Seven

I don´t consider myself as a fan of Fincher, but this film is great executed

17. Isaac Ionescu's rating of the film Seven

hai dă-o în pula mea, domnu Curșeu

18. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Seven

7 - It seems that Fincher's movies lose some of their luster for me on repeat viewings (with the exception of "Zodiac"). Still a fantastic sit, though.

19. gld48's rating of the film Seven

20. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Seven

Very perfectly executed. It should be more compact.

21. zohen lux's rating of the film Seven

i remember watching this in high school and all my memories from high school are an ugly messy blur i might have to rewatch this now that i'm a cool grown up

22. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Seven

23. J0NS's rating of the film Seven

24. D.J. Devereux's rating of the film Seven

David Fincher's incredible suedo-adaption of Dante's Inferno into a Celluloid masterpiece. The colour palette & Cinematography industrial , just like its soundtrack. The performances grand from ever which angle, from cliched pissed off chief played by R.Lee Ermy to stone cold calculated performance of the serial killer, played by a actor you know well. This films labyrinth, is a dark and grand but meaningful trip.