1. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Seven

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Seven

Thriller souvent maniéré, globalement efficace, même si dans le genre on a vu et charcuté bien mieux. www.cinefiches.com

3. Criteriamor's rating of the film Seven

If you want to see what comes after The Silence of the Lambs but before the Saw series, watch this. And David Fincher's cinematography is snappy and refined as always. The dialogue unfortunately...

4. Shawnmubi's rating of the film Seven

William Somerset: [discovering what's inside the package] "................John Doe has the upper hand!" Yep one step behind the entire time.

5. Keith Deeds's rating of the film Seven

6. Bob's rating of the film Seven

It flows smoothly, soaked with darkly beautiful interiors. Whether it's posh library or ruined building, it feels as if elegance of film noir has continued to live in the middle of the grunge eruption. Similarly, engaging story is sophisticated as classics of world literature, and controversial as a splatter film, while the characters write themselves in what is probably the greatest modern serial killer thriller.

7. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Seven

8. MPerissol's rating of the film Seven

9. MistaRichard's rating of the film Seven

«WHAT'S IN THE BAWWWWX?» might be my favourite movie quote of all time and also am I retarded or something

10. Onbestendig's rating of the film Seven

11. João Goulão's rating of the film Seven

12. Faustgelopoulos's rating of the film Seven

I don´t consider myself as a fan of Fincher, but this film is great executed

13. Isaac Ionescu's rating of the film Seven

hai dă-o în pula mea, domnu Curșeu

14. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Seven

7 - It seems that Fincher's movies lose some of their luster for me on repeat viewings (with the exception of "Zodiac"). Still a fantastic sit, though.

15. gld48's rating of the film Seven

16. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Seven

Very perfectly executed. It should be more compact.

17. zohen lux's rating of the film Seven

i remember watching this in high school and all my memories from high school are an ugly messy blur i might have to rewatch this now that i'm a cool grown up

18. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Seven

19. J0NS's rating of the film Seven

20. D.J. Devereux's rating of the film Seven

David Fincher's incredible suedo-adaption of Dante's Inferno into a Celluloid masterpiece. The colour palette & Cinematography industrial , just like its soundtrack. The performances grand from ever which angle, from cliched pissed off chief played by R.Lee Ermy to stone cold calculated performance of the serial killer, played by a actor you know well. This films labyrinth, is a dark and grand but meaningful trip.

21. Dyrendahl's rating of the film Seven

Incredibly composed movie with astonishing actors fulfilling the film with a remarkable performance. The contrast between the two main characters gives the movie life and brings out the best of both actors. The beauty of the story is that Fincher once again have managed to give the ordinary "everyday" life a surreal twist. Overall a great movie

22. fearraigh's rating of the film Seven

A macabre roadshow attraction that also happens to be one of the dumbest, most pretentious films Hollywood has turned out in the past three decades, which is really saying something.

23. richardlawrn's rating of the film Seven

I really wasn't expecting much... but I definitely enjoyed it. (Possible spoiler) Could've had more mystery and it should have given us more details about the crimes and how each sin applied to them... u get a little insight in one of the final scenes but nothing u hadn't figured out during the film.

24. Diogo CF's rating of the film Seven

Sensacionalismo faux-hitchcockiano. Uma amostra inofensiva de niilismo pronta a ser consumida.