1. JackButcher's rating of the film Severance

While this film doesn't break any special unique ground it has a lot of clever moments to it, and is very self aware and has that typical British humour in a lot of parts.

2. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Severance

3. Matthew Hunter's rating of the film Severance

Can't say it's the best film i've ever seen but fair play to the director for making this, I enjoyed this film on first watch which sees a rare adequate performance from Danny Dyer.

4. Bert Corten's rating of the film Severance

Some laughs, some frights. Screw cabin in the woods. This one is much better!

5. theyarehere's rating of the film Severance

Being a Russian I'm offended that British office workers've beaten Russian war criminals. Fortunately the film is funnier than this joke :)

6. Henrique Verkündigung's rating of the film Severance

average horror film, similar to Wrong Turn or Hostel. I appreciated the scene where the skeleton is behind the girl who doesn't want to eat.

7. Percy's rating of the film Severance

If i was from 'East Europe' (that mythical place somewhere east of the UK) i might be insulted. But beyond that this is a confused but hysterical trash film. Not to be taken seriously but enjoyed.

8. Christopher Taylor's rating of the film Severance

As you slide into this slasher movie, you quickly begin to realize there are more things at work than meets the eye. It is guided through it's genre with love, care and enough twists and tongue in cheek to keep even the most skeptical viewer of horror thoroughly engaged.

9. Kelvane's rating of the film Severance

☆☆☆☆☆ Just for sheer innovative filmmaking. I recommend this film to everyone.

10. film_lies101's rating of the film Severance

11. thay's rating of the film Severance

I bought the dvd for $1 and I don't regret it.

12. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Severance

Tongue purely in its cheek but good fun

13. Artemis's rating of the film Severance

Fabulous, tongue planted firmly in cheek horror comedy.