1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Sex and Fury

Pinky violence masterpiece. It deliver the best cinematography, the strongest action and the most gorgeous women including Swedish bombshell Christina Lindberg. Fast edits and blood-spurting action makes this never a boring feature even if the dialogue leaves a lot to be desired at times. It is an insane comic book movie with a nude revenge-bent Asian woman sword fighting through blood and body parts.

2. yen's rating of the film Sex and Fury

3. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Sex and Fury

A great pinky violence shit with nice editing and passionate sex scenes. Naked sword fight scene is a true gem.

4. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Sex and Fury

Brutto & noioso. Noioso & brutto. Ovviamente son riuscito a trovare motivi per cui scrivere un milione di battute di recensione anche su questo.

5. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Sex and Fury

More like sex and QUICK ZOOMS! The plot doesn't matter. Its an after thought but nice to have to serve the images. What matters are the incredibly well executed cinematic guises mixed with the 70s sleaze and art direction that would make Ba Luhrmann shit himself. God, I miss seeing this kind of sleaze! I wish modern filmmakers had balls.

6. rllr's rating of the film Sex and Fury

1 star + 1 star for the final scene and 1 extra star for Christina Lindbergh's tittays. Overall flat, but it beats Kill Bill by several pubic hairs.

7. Lopezz's rating of the film Sex and Fury

Cool and kitschy 70s film, very flat characters and plot, but definitely very entertaining.

8. Stacey's rating of the film Sex and Fury

Good film, I see the inspiration for some of the Kill Bill flicks in this. My first pinku too....would love a recommendation on what to watch next

9. devinjoness's rating of the film Sex and Fury

10. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Sex and Fury

My first pinku as well...and I thought it was awesome! Very entertaining stuff

11. KungfuTarkovsky's rating of the film Sex and Fury