1. Burcu's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

bu filmin dandikliği beni aşşşırı üzüyor ya :/

2. Firuza Rahimova's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

the worst movie I have ever seen. THE ABSOLUTE WORST. I really liked the series but movies are BULLSHIT.

3. Mugino's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

Wow, ugly American tourist much? The early seasons were fun but this franchise needed to die. Romantic fantasy has bled into garish white privilege. Pitting these infantile "feminists" against Muslims is a self-defeating (and unnecessary) detour -- Islamic feminism doesn't need your help, Michael Patrick King. I'm going to pretend these movies never happened.

4. soymilky's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

5. Joana Graça's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

6. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

7. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

8. pickledelephant's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

I thought I was getting a cold while I was watching this, but no.. it turned out my brain was trying to escape my scull by leaking through every orifice on my face.

9. taniaburrito's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

10. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

0.5 Contains one of the most offensive and racist sequences I've ever seen.

11. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

boring, dull and borderline at some point

12. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

I can't deny this movie is very entertaining. I love the show I watch it completely like twice a year. This movie however is so fucking awful, like its so clearly trying to promote Abu Dhabi and all the lines are so corny and cringey. Also the part where they sneak around wearing the burqas is just so lame...

13. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

its fun, something you'd watch with your friends who doesnt share the same interest in film as you do. if it wasn't for kim catrall i wouldn't survive through it.

14. Gino's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

I actually thought it was hilarious. These girls have style.

15. jsaez's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

i know i'm supposed to hate this movie, but i just can't. i have too much love for these ladies.

16. João Eça's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

Please don't make me explain why I watched this picture. Just accept my rating.

17. Jordan Peters's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

Takes place in an alternate universe where any kind of social consciousness or feminism seems to be reversed 100 years

18. salemsharp's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

This movie was abysmal on a level that I haven't experienced in a very long time. That being said, I watched it 3 times in a row. Also, I couldn't stop staring at Sarah Jessica Parker. I love that face of hers. Stunning.

19. Gonçalo Lamas's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

20. Lucas Silva's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

21. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

Can say this is where I draw the line. The first film was sweet and genial, but this is just painfully overdone, shallow, and very, very offensive to some cultures. My one question with these movies; why the hell are they so long?

22. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

Shallow and racist at some part

23. Panji's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

silly and somehow judgmental when it goes politics.

24. Jorge Negrete's rating of the film Sex and the City 2

Es como leer "Vanity Fair" en un baño público.