1. Lord_Beria's rating of the film Sex and the City

2. JD Tastad's rating of the film Sex and the City

3. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Sex and the City

Holy hell this was awful. It pisses all over the series, cheapens everything.

4. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Sex and the City

5. JanaMat's rating of the film Sex and the City

žádný city in the city

6. chanandre's rating of the film Sex and the City

Big: you love Carrie so much that you have to steal from Beethoven's "The Immortal Beloved Love Letters" poems to tell Carrie how You feel about her? Shame on you, man! Use your own words. You can't? >Newsflash: you don't love her - so you most certainly need not bother her with a proposal if you just daydream of becoming a couch husband & a tv-fed household appliance. Marry her IF you care:love&Caring is for lovers.

7. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Sex and the City

8. Lívia Loos's rating of the film Sex and the City

9. Shradha Kerketta's rating of the film Sex and the City

10. Sunshine316's rating of the film Sex and the City

Unrealistically bad. Not even a guilty pleasure ):

11. C.B.L.S's rating of the film Sex and the City

Sex and the City: the TV show was great. Sex and the City: The Movie(s) not so much

12. Lucas Silva's rating of the film Sex and the City

13. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Sex and the City

Overly long, but still passable and enjoyable.

14. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Sex and the City

one very long episode of sex and the city. really, for fans of the show only. i don't think anyone who didn't watch the show on a regular basis would actually find the movie entertaining at all.

15. laritza's rating of the film Sex and the City

sell out movie cashed in? so unnecessary, slightly better than the second one - still a total shame

16. Luci Hoepers's rating of the film Sex and the City

I can't stand old ladies dressed as teenagers. And I can't believe they are considered trend setters. Awful movie. Hideous clothes. Thank God not all women are this shallow.

17. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film Sex and the City

18. Robin78's rating of the film Sex and the City

Was told by a friend that I couldn't judge this until I'd seen it. In the spirit of being fair I watched it with my wife. Total waste of time. My wife didn't like it either.

19. Max's rating of the film Sex and the City

One hell of a time suck. One of the least inspired, most shallow films I've ever seen.

20. Roberta Lynn's rating of the film Sex and the City

I would call it a "guilty pleasure", but I don't mind people knowing that I love this movie. Best movie ever for a night with the girls.

21. maudiniz's rating of the film Sex and the City

22. Nikolas's rating of the film Sex and the City

I can't help but just love this movie.

23. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Sex and the City

"Sex and the City the Movie: How to ruin a perfectly decent franchise in 2 hours"