1. wiwitaek's rating of the film sex & drugs & rock & roll

"sex & drugs & rock & roll are very go indeed"

2. Thomas's rating of the film sex & drugs & rock & roll

Dazzling biopic with a knockout performance by Serkis as Ian Dury.

3. Ryan Gallagher's rating of the film sex & drugs & rock & roll

sex & drugs & rock & roll is easily one of our most anticipated films screening at Tribeca over the next week. You can check out the trailer over on our blog, CriterionCast.com, for our Tribeca Preview Series: http://criterioncast.com/2010/04/15/tribeca-film-festival-2010-preview-mat-whitecross-sex-drugs-rock-roll/

4. pinkwargasm's rating of the film sex & drugs & rock & roll

I love Ian Dury and this movie was great.

5. Steve's rating of the film sex & drugs & rock & roll

6. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film sex & drugs & rock & roll

Bravo, Andy Serkis! Maybe the best overlooked performance of last year.

7. Pedro Ponte's rating of the film sex & drugs & rock & roll

Deliciously psychedelic, cool and full of little priceless details that make it a must-see for anyone who loves rock history. Nice sort of companion piece to 24 Hour Party People. And Andy Serkis is fabulous as one of the founders of the true and only punk-rock.

8. Ilya Miller's rating of the film sex & drugs & rock & roll

Ian Dury was struggling with problems and questions far more serious than Ian Curtis had in "Control". He had not many reasons to be cheerful. Still, I found this strangely cohesive & impressive biopic another step in the direction of film based on Mark У Simith life. Someday we may live to see it.

9. DocNYz's rating of the film sex & drugs & rock & roll

Just screened it in TriBeCa, great film, three separate rounds of applause during the closing sequence and credits, and just talking about it during the Q&A brought one audience member to tears while asking his question.