1. Ylly's rating of the film Sex Tape

2. Polyglot's rating of the film Sex Tape

Boring cis hetero couple, am I right ladies?

3. msmichel's rating of the film Sex Tape

Fun vehicle for Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz that provides some good chuckles (especially the german shepherd) along the way. Diaz has a natural likability and Jason Segel plays his usual out of his class everyman well. No deep thoughts here just fun. ' Nobody understands the cloud! '

4. zohen lux's rating of the film Sex Tape

5. apriccot's rating of the film Sex Tape

6. Patrick John's rating of the film Sex Tape

I just like Cameron Diaz and the up-to-date jokes

7. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Sex Tape

oh man... All the Apple publicity, the bad jokes... I'm sorry for Jason Segel. And yes, Cameron Diaz, you're a sexy woman but please stop doing this.

8. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Sex Tape

sorry marshall (reference to himym)

9. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Sex Tape

Found a lot of this film quite awkward really. Passed the time, glad I've seen it but wouldn't watch again.

10. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film Sex Tape

11. Victor-André's rating of the film Sex Tape

There's only Cameron Diaz who accepts to do those funny dumb movies! She's truly an amazing woman.

12. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Sex Tape

Cameron Diaz's movies in the 1990s were cool, bearable in the 2000's but incredible annoying in the 2010s.

13. Martin De Martin's rating of the film Sex Tape

L'idea è simpatica e le chiappe di Cameron Diaz sono sempre un gran bel vedere, ma dopo dieci minuti subentra quella sensazione di già visto che in una commedia non è proprio il massimo. Situazioni abusate e gag ritrite, l'unica nota positiva è la durata relativamente breve. Onore al merito, però, per gli Slayer in colonna sonora.

14. richardlawrn's rating of the film Sex Tape

can't believe my eyes. I like Diaz and Segel but this is awful. a pity I can't not give a star to share my opinion.

15. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Sex Tape

This is the worst iPad ad ever. EVER!

16. _OOO_'s rating of the film Sex Tape

so pre-yosemite 2014 (this will feel archaic in 8 months) and sometimes so very, very strange. (cameron diaz doing coke with rob lowe...)

17. Sor.'s rating of the film Sex Tape

Their privates have just gone public

18. Íris Jordão's rating of the film Sex Tape

I've made a good laugh every now and then, but that's it.

19. Nak Tru's rating of the film Sex Tape

meh. The Lion King painting is the best part.

20. Luís S. Tavares's rating of the film Sex Tape

This is what happens when you waste more time publicizing apple than trying to make a good movie.

21. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Sex Tape

...El entretenimiento hollywoodense realmente esta tan malo, que para entretener hay niveles...

22. maurino's rating of the film Sex Tape

it's a one star movie, the second one is for the brilliant idea of the paintings with rob lowe in some disney's classics.

23. venenatis's rating of the film Sex Tape

24. Dan's rating of the film Sex Tape

Cameron Diaz needs to either get a new agent or just stop.