1. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

Oh, its a bunch of Hollywood bullshit; but its good bullshit and I fall for the both of them every time great leading actors.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

Sweet playful fictive story about what could have lead Shakespeare into writing "Romeo and Juliet" and his later epics. The film has a poetic quality to it and a love for the theater that is lovely to behold. I guess it demands some love for the Bard's writings but Gwyneth Paltrow was not really the right person for the main role as her disguise as a man doesn't fool anyone.

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

4. lou.'s rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

When I first saw it, ages ago, I was so young and so in love too, that I couldn't help but enjoy it. Yeah, I know: uncle William was not so amused - I think he still isn't.

5. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

""What light is light, if Silvia be not seen, What joy is joy, if Silvia be not by?" To me, this movie is incredibly underrated. But I am not to be trusted, since I'm a lover and loyal devotee of the Barb. The modern version of the love sonnet, crafted in worship of the man who wrote it best. Exquisite writing, great soundtrack. My heart fills with joy listening to the delivery of those beautiful verses.

6. Shoham L's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

Ben Afflect is the only good thing about this movie. And the kid who likes Titus Andronicus.

7. Chris's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

sweet and enjoyable I guess, but I can't believe Dame Judi Dench won an oscar for saying like 5 lines... 7/10

8. Star Lord's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

Pessimo, non lo rivedrei nemmeno se mi pagassero.

9. Daniela's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

10. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

This movie gets blamed for stealing the Oscar but people forget it's a good movie

11. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

WORST OSCAR WINNER OF ALL TIMES.

12. Joyion's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

if you're into sweet, romantic films that don't end completely in tragedy or death, this is one of the best. I don't know why it has such a low rating. it's well acted and designed. The script is clever and fun. You just have to suspend your disbelief. It isn't a historically accurate film but it's one that enchants you with the ideas of love and passion.

13. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

I bet Shakespeare is still rolling in his grave

14. Amapola's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

15. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

Charming I guess, but how did this win the oscar?

16. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

17. Rebecca Tulloch's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

One of the greatest films ever.

18. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

How has this won seven oscars??????

19. ricovskij's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

really can't understand why judy dench won ad oscar for this. her play was just useless, lol.

20. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

Free from being historically accurate this whimsical film is a joy to watch (especially now with the Oscar backlash somewhat dying down) with a stellar cast and equal amounts of drama, romance, and comedy.

21. melancolia's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

it is a delectable film that lets you forget your troubles for a couple of hours. It is outrageous, it is fluff, like chocolate. And, darn, I love chocolate once in a while.

22. ZYNAB's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

23. mandysays's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

Nunca antes na história do cinema uma ameba tinha batido 4 atrizes na disputa pelo Oscar.

24. Kirby's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

After watching 'Saving Private Ryan', I thought an injustice had been done when I remembered that it didn't win Best Picture and 'Shakespeare' did. After watching this film, while I still think 'Ryan' was a bit better, I can respect the Academy's decision. This is a good film.