1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

2. lou.'s rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

When I first saw it, ages ago, I was so young and so in love too, that I couldn't help but enjoying it. Yeah, I know: uncle William was not amused - I think he's still not.

3. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

""What light is light, if Silvia be not seen, What joy is joy, if Silvia be not by?" To me, this movie is incredibly underrated. But I am not to be trusted, since I'm a lover and loyal devotee of the Barb. The modern version of the love sonnet, crafted in worship of the man who wrote it best. Exquisite writing, great soundtrack. My heart fills with joy listening to the delivery of those beautiful verses.

4. Shoham L's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

Ben Afflect is the only good thing about this movie. And the kid who likes Titus Andronicus.

5. Chris's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

sweet and enjoyable I guess, but I can't believe Dame Judi Dench won an oscar for saying like 5 lines... 7/10

6. Star Lord's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

Pessimo, non lo rivedrei nemmeno se mi pagassero.

7. Daniela's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

8. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

This movie gets blamed for stealing the Oscar but people forget it's a good movie

9. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

WORST OSCAR WINNER OF ALL TIMES.

10. Joyion's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

if you're into sweet, romantic films that don't end completely in tragedy or death, this is one of the best. I don't know why it has such a low rating. it's well acted and designed. The script is clever and fun. You just have to suspend your disbelief. It isn't a historically accurate film but it's one that enchants you with the ideas of love and passion.

11. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

I bet Shakespeare is still rolling in his grave

12. Amapola's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

13. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

Charming I guess, but how did this win the oscar?

14. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

15. Rebecca Tulloch's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

One of the greatest films ever.

16. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

How has this won seven oscars??????

17. ricovskij's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

really can't understand why judy dench won ad oscar for this. her play was just useless, lol.

18. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

Free from being historically accurate this whimsical film is a joy to watch (especially now with the Oscar backlash somewhat dying down) with a stellar cast and equal amounts of drama, romance, and comedy.

19. melancolia's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

it is a delectable film that lets you forget your troubles for a couple of hours. It is outrageous, it is fluff, like chocolate. And, darn, I love chocolate once in a while.

20. ZYNAB's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

21. mandysays's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

Nunca antes na história do cinema uma ameba tinha batido 4 atrizes na disputa pelo Oscar.

22. Kirby's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

After watching 'Saving Private Ryan', I thought an injustice had been done when I remembered that it didn't win Best Picture and 'Shakespeare' did. After watching this film, while I still think 'Ryan' was a bit better, I can respect the Academy's decision. This is a good film.

23. bracko's rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

despite (or maybe because of ) all the Oscars it won I still consider this brilliant film to be one of the most underrated films ever. this is my favorite romantic comedy, period film and biopic (if it can be called that since it's not based on facts but entirely fictional).

24. J. O.'s rating of the film Shakespeare in Love

The outer layer is quirky and funny, but deep down this movie is as romantic and fragile as the conception of the work it chronicles. Despite historical inaccuracies, it plays almost as theatre itself. Minimal locations, characters, elaborate costumes, and romantic banter. For an avid fan of Shakespeare's (or whoever it was) work, this was a very entertaining two hours.