1. gld48's rating of the film Shallow Hal

2. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Shallow Hal

fat shaming is so funny am i right!

3. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Shallow Hal

4. Ghostman's rating of the film Shallow Hal

for a film trying to pass off as being against misogynistic douchebags, it tries awfully hard to identify with their point of view and values

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Shallow Hal

**1/2. I would love to despise the Farrelly brothers but I can't. All their movies have a little spark in them that makes the brothers worthy of staying in Movie History.

6. Lulu Nursyifa's rating of the film Shallow Hal

hope this still works in this universe.

7. MAO1's rating of the film Shallow Hal

8. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Shallow Hal

yay gwyneth boo everything else

9. Henrik Schunk's rating of the film Shallow Hal

The film has good the word shallow in the title, so - that pretty much sums this piece of garbage up. Jack Black is a disgrace.

10. Burhan Gulbahar's rating of the film Shallow Hal

Magnificient scenario!!! Inner beauty, the soul, kindheartedness and wisdom against the popular concept of beauty which is very shallow compared with these values. One should be only oneself. Ecce Homo. I liked it :)

11. MGeo's rating of the film Shallow Hal

It always surprises me by how much people don't like this movie at all. I don't think it is as bad as people see it is. It is a dumb studio comedy, but I think it is half a step above the rest of them. The reason as to why I make that claim is because this one has a real heart and true moral to it. A message like the one Shallow Hal preaches is necessary in this vain and image conscious society we live in these days.

12. Jimmy's rating of the film Shallow Hal