1. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

Can't stop laughing at all. What a comedy

2. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

part nyanyi pas ngelihat si tukang bakpau. itu gokil bet. selalu berhasil buat ngakak. :')

3. Francisco's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

4. npynvt's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

5. lidiishere's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

so much non sense in the screen, but somehow fun to watch

6. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

Ceci est un nanard. Ceci est l'essence même du nanard. C'est débile, ça fait aucun sens, ça va à fond dans le délire... C'est absolument glorieux.

7. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

8. Yu.'s rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

9. wiwitaek's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

A lot more entertaining than a real game of football.

11. Marv1n's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

12. DaisyJ's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

I didn't expect I would laugh so hard. Full of colorful characters and zany situations. It's a must see.

13. Arf's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

mi ha fatto molto più ridere Kung Fusion ma rimane comunque un film piacevole da guardare

14. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

I learned more about the rules of soccer by watching this movie than I did when playing it.

15. naokoken's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

"Without dreams, we're no different than anchovies." I adore every moment of this movie from beginning to end. "If you humiliate me again, my family will commit suicide in front of you." and later "Ever since the virus got into my brain, I just can't lose any weight." Martial arts, a love story, comedy, and Team Evil. Hooray!

16. Daniel Spiegel's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

I do not know if I picked up on all the culture/film-specific references, but this was nonetheless hilarious and touching. Highly recommended for a silly, fun view that is still very well made.

17. Feng Ling's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

18. C Wever's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

A little bit silly, but a lot of what appear to be meant as jokes don't really land in English. Still fun, though.

19. lennoxk's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

absurd in the best way . just plain fun . thank you Stephen Chow. just see this and enjoy

20. Omus's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

I wonder if Stephen Chow and Peter Sellers would have made a good team.

21. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

This is a trip. As a USA'ian, I've gotten limited access to comedic kung fu movies. This is should be the form for the archetype.

22. raggiodisole's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

Best football film ever? Loses some of its inventive lunacy a little in the middle, and relies a bit too much on set-pieces, but great fun

23. Acardo's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

This film is made with such cheeck and impudence that I doubt anyone had as much fun watching it as the director did making it. Turning off and getting carried away by it is still a very pleasant experience, though.

24. filreed's rating of the film Shaolin Soccer

Dont try to make sense of it. Just switch off and enjoy (and laugh a lot)

← Previous 1 3 4