1. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

2. tinydick's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

3. Andreea Roşca's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

4. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

5. Matt's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

Even funnier than the first! Loaded in inside-jokes and fun cameos!

6. f-nanda's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

Go, go, go, run away from the sharknado! Sharknado's ballad SAY WHAT? Subway trying too hard to look cool.

7. Howard Orr's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

There are some films best watched drunk, and others where the decision to watch it needs to have been taken drunk, too. But maybe the third one'll be better...*unscrews the cap*

8. yasdnil's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

Currently in a theater watching the Rifftrax of this. I'm not surprised to be revealing the shocking news that this is terrible. But I love terrible films. This isn't one of them. Not even funny bad. I'm going to kill myself by taking a shot for each cameo.

9. Nuno Sousa's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

terrible, horrible movie... but i couldn't turn my eyes away

10. Nicolò Rossi's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

The Mets Fan was so fucking annoying I'd start support Knicks.

11. DorkHeimer's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

Even better than the first.

12. bartkl's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

I really wanted to give it two stars because it certainly did enjoy me, but it simply wouldn't be fair towards the actual two star rated films. Horrible in all possible ways, but certainly ridiculous enough for some superficial laughs.

13. MAO1's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

14. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

Yeah, I was perplexed and horrified by the terrible 3D shark graphics, and yeah, I was touchingly moved by the terrible acting by the two frontrunners. But when a film produces the one-liner "blowing sharks down Broadway" and makes me almost pee myself laughing, there are words to be said about it. The film may be completely corny and unnecessary in the big picture, but it's enjoyable for what it is. Just go see it.

15. Polyglot's rating of the film Sharknado 2: The Second One

My favorite sequel of 2014. I... I can't explain why.