1. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Sharknado

it's bad, like real bad we all know that. but watching this give me this pleasure to laugh at the movie. i guess that's what the movie creator wants eh?

2. abyantama's rating of the film Sharknado

3. tinydick's rating of the film Sharknado

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Sharknado

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Sharknado

6. Matija's rating of the film Sharknado

7. Belmiro Ribeiro's rating of the film Sharknado

8. C'est Bastien's rating of the film Sharknado

9. Ghostman's rating of the film Sharknado

boring, insincere, and not funny. The worst kind of bad movie. It just doesn't care about anything at all.

10. Cependant's rating of the film Sharknado

Une grande bêtise cinematographique bien réussie ahahah

11. fardian's rating of the film Sharknado

12. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film Sharknado

13. Nicolò Rossi's rating of the film Sharknado

14. DorkHeimer's rating of the film Sharknado

Ziering's back from Beverly Hills 90210 and he's fucking angry.

15. bartkl's rating of the film Sharknado

Just as bad as part two which I watched first -I'm sure that didn't matter- but this one seems to try a little harder as if it takes itself even only slightly seriously. That hurt.

16. Manfred Matela's rating of the film Sharknado

I didn't watch this film expecting much, but I find it astounding how bad a movie can actually be. The only reason this has a star is because it made me laugh, which is basically what I was looking for. I don't really have much more to say. This movie is definitely the worst I have ever seen, but perfect for a laugh!

17. Teresa Parenti's rating of the film Sharknado

18. Zach Closs's rating of the film Sharknado

19. alecnoir's rating of the film Sharknado

20. NICOLE86's rating of the film Sharknado

I was forced to watch this in a class. The only reason that I stayed was we got free pizza and lemon squares that day.

21. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Sharknado

Vamos...mira la imagen...en serio? Digámoslo de esta manera: desde cuando los tiburones dan a luz personas?

22. bencor's rating of the film Sharknado

Even if you have the privilege of experiencing the upstanding alumni from MST3K give this a proper Riff Traking, no amount of laughs or substances can over shadow how blatantly facetious the tornadoes shark-doukens are.

23. Andreea Roşca's rating of the film Sharknado

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

24. Peter Sommer's rating of the film Sharknado